Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Well Saturday night (December 6th 2003) I managed to get my RAcast Auracom to Level 200, with a total time of 1024 hours (by now). It was a pretty awesome day in my eyes.

I woke up at about 9:30am that morning I was pretty stoked and ready to level. I had planned on hitting lv200 Friday night... but complications came up and I was sorta derailed for lack of a better word.

My original plan was to have 4 or my closest friends with me; it was a hard choice but I knew the others would understand. The team I wanted consisted of Sir Paladin, Samurai and Rabblerouser. For my grand finale I wanted to face Vol Opt Version 2 with sabers and varistas. Yet at the same time I wanted to get a snap shot of Auracom hitting lv200. (If you have psoproxy you probably know you can't take snaps during boss battles.) Anywho so I adjusted my game plan... no biggy, right? I decided I would level off a gilchic in Normal Mines. But Friday night didn?t seem to work out for me. ;/ Sir Paladin didn?t show up that night, and my friends were getting bored of doing Ruins so I postponed lv200. Saturday came and I hoped on pso that morning, I found 2 Mil Lilly with Zoniha and Rabblerouser. Once dropped an Aurafield and the other dropped a Resist/Evil .

Later in the after Sir Paladin showed up as I was playing with Samurai and Rabblerouser and Vulpes Mundi. They helped me get down a lot of exp, but I still had a small chunk left to go. We did a warmup Ult Forest with basic gear and varistas XD. After slaying the dragon we moved onto Mines. The final battle was great I?ll never forget it. The last time Auracom ever gets exp in Ult again? For Vols first form we used Vol.3 and just pounded away at Vol with varistas and sabers as if it was Cmode. The second form appeared and I used Vol.7 ;-;. By this time everyone was mailing me seeing when I would hit 200 hehe I assumed they?d be in the lobby when I got out. We proceeded and killed Vol Opt I had alittle more exp leftover to level than I thought. We did this little thing were we all use our star atomizers up like a big celebration. Hehe we did Caves till I was down to 990exp.When we left to recreate the normal game nobody was in the lobby. >_> Gilchics give about 18exp on normal so I still had a few more steps till the end. I grabbed our Legendary Saber +4 and got some more exp in Ruins and reported back to mines with 1exp. I quickly found a Gilchic and struck him down with a mighty blow and levelled. ^__^ Level 200 Yay! I grabbed a snap and grinded the Legendary Saber to +5. The next in line to use the Legendary Saber is X Launcher ;D.

Well I?ll stop with this post now and leave you with these snapshots. Enjoi!

Auracom my friend, I have only these words for you:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    You are one of the best and you earned that lv200 mark! I still hope we can get a glimpse of the defective Zoa once in a while, you know? =^-^=

It's too bad I couldn't be there when you got the level up, but you know my thoughts were with you all the way!

w00+n355!!111
    p]-[33r d4 //4[) lV200 R4c45+!!!111one

Hehehehehe!

Japanese Anime Trooper

congrats dude ^_^ i just aint got the time to get to lvl 200 lol can i ask a question why was u sad was it coz u didnt get to lvl 200 on friday?

*sniff*

it was all so hectic back then.
    and i'm kinda sorry, my reaction was "just" a congrats...

so, auralein, i think i know how you feel now. sorry that its kinda... over for auracom, but that shouldnt hinder you from having the same fun with your other characters or even with that big chunk of yours.
    *hugs tight*

rena

「愛と空の女王様」を言でもいい。 We are Heroes. This is what we do!

Cant get enough of that wonderful Muff

Excellent work Auracom.
    After having to start again you showed the dedication that got you where you are now ^_-

You should move onto Ep3, it's just as addictive.

Ah yes I did have to restart Auracom at 172. ST messed up my Sega.com account but thanks to Hero_of_Time I got another account with new numbers. ^-^ if it wasnt for him I would have never made it to 200.

I'm sorry I didn't expand on my being sad it was cause I still love using Auracom, but knowing he will never level again or gain another stat is sorta depressing. Ah well it was one heck of a ride! I can't express how much I am thankful for for having such great friends on PSO. *wipes tear from his eye*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Auracom on 2003-12-08 12:08 ]</font>

Congrats man! =D
    Will I ever see you again? =D

Heh, if I hit 200 I'd probably have fun with my character for at least a little while.

I bet it'd be fun to be accused of cheating every time you enter a game.

On second thought, retirement seems like a good idea. You put enough time into him. CG.

Congrats man!

I saw you in the lobby at lv199 not to long ago, so I knew it wouldn't be long =D