Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

CONGRATULATIONS!
    > Auracom

Yeah, we've been through the thick and the thin, the good times and the bad times. Yeah, I think of it this way, Since I'm never going to get to 200, this is as close as it gets, sort of...Oh yeah, Even if I did get to 200, Nobody would mail me and probably maybe like 1 or 2 people would be in the lobby for the mediocre party following with watered-down punch.

Yes, tis a sad and twisted fate that has become of Auracom, he has a 200, a waste of space in terms of exp-gettering. Oh well, it's not like you can't level any of your other characters, or make a new RAcast. Oh yeah, it was bound to happen a lot sooner if you didnt have to restart at level 172. Well, let's hope you don't die like some people did....

Sorry to be such a pessimist about everything, I mean most of this in good cheer. <-- see? Look how happy I am Auracom got to 200!

e00y!
    > Auracom

Congratulations on your achievement. It took you long enough.

Now that you've reached level 200, what do you plan to do now?
    Don't say "I'm going to Disneyland."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VulpesMundi on 2003-12-08 16:22 ]</font>

Nice man, those pics are pritty cool, when i got to lv 200 i only had 2 of my friends but hey as long as im 200!

That is the coolest cap I have ever seen taken of PSO. *whipes tears away* That is so cool man... congratulations...

Many congratulations, Auracom. Do you plan on getting another character to level 200? How many RAcast are known to be level 200 (legitimately and not counting you)? Oh and if anyone knows or cares, what is the level 200 count? (IE. How many HUmars, cast, RAs, FOs and their names if possible)

Congrats man! I'm happy for you I still remember when you was a worthless RAcast playing with me an Zeota before you had corrupted. It was seeing both of us 199 at the same time but, you managed to get it together an hit 200. You deserve it man. More than likely I plan to hit 200 whenever Kodak catches up to me which he is like 190 I think right now. An steadily climbing. Anyways have fun an make the best of your level 200 character!

Best regards-
    Ultimecia

ARG!!!!

wow, that is bittersweet. i only just officially met Auracom, and may never see him again!

whats the incentive to play with a lv 200 character ever again, except to make a brief appearance? not much id guess. (not missing any key rares with that ID im guessing)

i guess all thats left for Auracom would be to complete ep2 cmode and retire.

time for a wet behind the ears hunter to step up and take point.

congrats on the accomplishment.

thosre are great pics...

Mercenary for Hire

On 2003-12-08 18:35, ilr2000 wrote:
    That is the coolest cap I have ever seen taken of PSO. *whipes tears away* That is so cool man... congratulations...
    Yeah indeed. Very nice pic.
    For a sec there I thought the RAcast was looking at the Death Star

Congrats Auracom!
    Becoming Lv200 kicks ass!

Don't worry ^-^... I'll be around here and there. My first order of business is to get my redria to Ult and pipe a Lavis. Then I'll start Auracom 2.0 and work on getting cmode skills up to par, aswell as getting other chars to Ult. Don't count me down and out .

keep it going, thats the spirit! ^-^)y

(but change that auracom 2.0's head >_>)