from the creator of the PSOW superhero tournament, and the PSOW parody tournament, I present you:

THE PSOW RACING CUP (tournament)

This is an experiment, but I'll try to make it as exciting and funny as possible. this will be a bit more rule-heavy than the other tourneys, but bear with me.

30 racers will compete over five courses steadily increasing in difficulty. Points will be awarded based on position at the end of each race, following the scoring rules of F-zero. Winner gets 100 points, to loser gets 15 points. If your vehicle is knocked out of a race, you score nothing for that race. Winners/losers are based on chance, but remember, my characters will NEVER WIN! That would be unfair. to enter, submit:

Your character's details;
NAME
APPEARANCE
DRIVING EXPERIENCE
CELEBRATION (ie "YAHOOO!")
TAUNT (ie "YOU SUCK!")

And your character's vehicle's details;
NAME
NUMBER
APPEARANCE
STRENGTHS
WEAKNESSES
WEAPON(s)
WEAPON DESCRIPTION/EFFECT

Each race lasts 3 laps. At the end of lap 1, weapons will be enabled. At the end of lap 2, ramming, pushing, and general mayhem is allowed. You can submit any number of characters/vehicles, but expect some to be rejected if other people want places.

Let's make this funny and interesting like the last 2 tourneys!

-----
CHARACTER:

NAME: Garanz MK.II
APPEARANCE: Tall, skinny white RAcast with a mushroom shaped head
DRIVING EXPERINCE: Virtually none. All those teleporters make people lazy. However, he has advanced programming in steering vehicles.
CELEBRATION: "Have that in your exhaust port!"
TAUNT: "You drive like my brother!"

VEHICLE

NAME: Brotherly Love
NUMBER: 14
APPEARANCE: A Garanz with tank treads
STRENGTHS: Tough armour and high speed.
WEAKNESSES: Poor cornering and slow acceleration
WEAPON: Baranz launcher
WEAPON EFFECT: Fires a horizontal spread of powerful missiles straight forward.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garanz2 on 2003-12-19 07:27 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garanz2 on 2003-12-25 15:01 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garanz2 on 2003-12-31 09:01 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garanz2 on 2004-01-07 06:06 ]</font>