Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

isnt it apparent that noone cares if they can understand or not, i mean, peeps imort games with NO translation in it whats so ever, if their playing the game, that means their enjoying it, does it not? or are you trying to question if we're delusional in our enjoyment?

Well, you probably would get more out of it if it were in English. Not to say you can't enjoy it in Japanese at all or anything, but, the experience would be enriched if it were in your native language.
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

There is an English code out already, but it hasn't been posted here in accordance with the rules.

You might find it elsewhere.

Codes out eh?

I see! I'll have to look for it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Linkooseven on 2003-12-10 18:18 ]</font>

Kudos again to Sapph, for it.

has any one checked on wut the mods have diciced yet
    I do remember that someone said the were going to have a disscision about it

Where is this code someone can pm me link?

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

I wouldn't mind checking out what the "English" setting would be in the full game either.. If anyone does find it, a link would be appreciated.

Mercenary for Hire

On 2003-12-10 17:58, Sappharad wrote:
    There is an English code out already, but it hasn't been posted here in accordance with the rules.

You might find it elsewhere.
    Thank you.
    *Goes to a place that will surely have it*
    -STE- you already know the site that has it
    Little question that you or Sappharad or somebody who might be able to answer this: It isn't the same code as was used for Ep3 Trial to translate it a bit to English right? Could check for myself, but can't find that Ep3 Trial code

*waits for the mods to see if they find it ok to post the code*
    Who knows they might make an exception to their rules? Like there is an exception to every rule. So...?

Sorry you all, but I wouldn't like getting banned from here So I wait for the mods to see what they have to say.

Btw nice timing for the release of the code, because I will get my copy of Ep3 Sunday (it is at a mate atm).
    Now to get an AR

If Barubary6 made this code: Thank you!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AppieDPC on 2003-12-11 02:35 ]</font>

On 2003-12-10 16:49, Blackwaltz-R wrote:
    isnt it apparent that noone cares if they can understand or not, i mean, peeps imort games with NO translation in it whats so ever, if their playing the game, that means their enjoying it, does it not? or are you trying to question if we're delusional in our enjoyment?
    I guess DO NOT include me in the NOONE CARES category.
    I take it, you imported, with jumping to the conclusion of delusional enjoyment of games, this post is certainly NOT about that. Calm down.