Thread: Some Questions

1. Before you create a character, do you choose whether he will be Arkz or Hunter or can you, before a battle starts, change from a Hunter Deck to a Arkz Deck or the other way around?
    2. Can cards grow levels?
    3. What determines which cards you find (section Id?), are there Section Id specific cards, and what determines or how do you know the rarity of a card?

BTW I do not have this game yet so if I am asking something really obvious, I didn't know.

On 2003-12-10 19:23, StrongBad wrote:
    1. Before you create a character, do you choose whether he will be Arkz or Hunter or can you, before a battle starts, change from a Hunter Deck to a Arkz Deck or the other way around?
    2. Can cards grow levels?
    3. What determines which cards you find (section Id?), are there Section Id specific cards, and what determines or how do you know the rarity of a card?

BTW I do not have this game yet so if I am asking something really obvious, I didn't know.
    1 No you have main carachter like ep 1 2 you can use it on lobby and pioneer 2 and we you go battle you can make lots of "subcarachter" arkz or heroside and play with they, When you start battle you can choose who you want use like hunewearl hero arkz formarl ecc. And when you play off you can choose hero or dark story.
    2 No cards no level up stats of cards is always the same
    3 Early for know dunno