Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: New Mods

I guess 70% of PSOW deserves to be in power, then. Great thinking, Ness!

::up

And I'd just like to give out a strong "lol" to the people noticing the hypocrisy in the person who arguably spends the most time here talking about how a certain site has a certain effect on certain people without a certain something.

Life? A person who really doesn't even deserve to use the word.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eum on 2003-12-19 11:56 ]</font>

On 2003-12-19 11:53, Eum wrote:
    I guess 70% of PSOW deserves to be in power, then. Great thinking, Ness!
    I know and what makes it even better is the fact that I never said that!

Also I wish a certian person here would stop acting like everyone here know's who or what he is talking about and/or sees his point of view.

To clear some things up, the reason I didn't say anything about Link and Dhylec is because I don't know them. I try to avoid making judgements about whose I don't know.

eum, i would have said, who are you to judge. but i just read your post in shima's rant thread.

I think I've been using this board too much for the same reason, but instead of making topics, I've been targeting users. I really regret presenting myself this way because I think in general I'm a pretty nice and thoughtful person.
    how about we get to see you for the way you are then?

On 2003-12-19 13:35, LollipopLolita wrote:
    eum, i would have said, who are you to judge. but i just read your post in shima's rant thread.

I think I've been using this board too much for the same reason, but instead of making topics, I've been targeting users. I really regret presenting myself this way because I think in general I'm a pretty nice and thoughtful person.
    how about we get to see you for the way you are then?
    I'll believe it when I see it.

LMAO! Oh my god Eum, your funny as hell. The way you act is so childish you just make me laugh.

For one your acting like a know it all. I hate people that act like that, cause the only thing you know is the shit on your fingers.

Also, you've been saying the worst comments I've ever seen. You probably laugh at your monitor at your replys, thinking you "pwn" us. Guess what? The only thing you "own" is the little brown turd floating in your toilet.

You talk alot of shit there, you say WE dont deserve to use that word. I think your the one with no life, doing nothing but flamming us because were the moderators/admins. What? You afraid? You probably wish you were the admin or mod, and just because you wernt picked you thought you could turn stupid on us all and act like an ass.

I've ranted enough, i'm looking foward to more of you, this is funny as hell.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Linkooseven on 2003-12-19 15:50 ]</font>

On 2003-12-19 15:49, Linkooseven wrote:
    LMAO! Oh my god Eum, your funny as hell. The way you act is so childish you just make me laugh.

For one your acting like a know it all. I hate people that act like that, cause the only thing you know is the shit on your fingers.

Also, you've been saying the worst comments I've ever seen. You probably laugh at your monitor at your replys, thinking you "pwn" us. Guess what? The only thing you "own" is the little brown turd floating in your toilet.

You talk alot of shit there, you say WE dont deserve to use that word. I think your the one with no life, doing nothing but flamming us because were the moderators/admins. What? You afraid? You probably wish you were the admin or mod, and just because you wernt picked you thought you could turn stupid on us all and act like an ass.

I've ranted enough, i'm looking foward to more of you, this is funny as hell.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Linkooseven on 2003-12-19 15:50 ]</font>
    I think I've found a new friend. What you said was 100% true, but according to Eum, he's going to change and start being nice now. In other wrods, waht you said is true, but that may not be the case very soon.

People like Eum never change...

On 2003-12-19 15:58, Linkooseven wrote:
    People like Eum never change...
    I know what you mean, but my philosophy is "Everyone deserves a second chance." Still, I applaud you for what you said to Eum.

okay that's enough from all sides. linkoo, have more tact, bud. this thread is disappointing. to think a new mods thread would turn like this.