Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

thats awesome!

that thing is HUUUUGE!! congrats.

the St. Rappys are out! (i got one this morning too) you should be able to find them in any lobby that has X-mas decorations up.

No they do not allways drop their presents. and im not positive, but i believe they will only drop a gift on hard-Ult difficulties. (someone correct me if im wrong)

They drop the present in Normal mode.

But there is a 1/8 chance that they won't drop the present.

Oh, and they don't show up in the new C Mode. You'll get a Love Rappy there instead.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: heyf00L on 2003-12-16 11:03 ]</font>

Victim of apathy

Congrats, lucky you. I went throught 200 rappies doing quick solo temple runs and still no luck. I'm taking a break for now but I will not let that foolish rappy get the best of me.

Blah. You guys are lucky. I have never ever ever seen a rare rappy. I tried for hours and hours for Halloween with no luck. I've tried many runs through Fake in Yellow with no luck. Rare rappies hate me. On the other hand, rare lilies seem to love me.

I have always loved people's pictures of fat rare rappies! That is really surreal looking! I would be beside myself if I came across one that large. Very very cool, did you get anything from him?

I'm going to sticky this so it can be the main Christmas Rappy thread. Everyone, please keep all posts regarding Christmas decorations and rappies here please. =)
    Look, he did it again.

Roger >
    Abdur101

I personally hate the lobby decorations and music, who's with me? It makes me want to bang my head on the wall and scream.

...*hides overly-tacky RAmarl and FOmar behind his back* Nothing to see here, move along. >_>

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.

26Mins for EpI C1 stage

Malk... I hate you. I just hate you XDDDD
    What mag cell did it drop for you? ("If he says Angel Wings, I'm blowing my head off")

P.S. o_O Sometimes, I see dead Fat Saint Rappies O_o

Ah, I feel better.

I got a second one to show up today after the one earlier in the afternoon gave me nothing... and this one gave me a present. So, I don't have to go on a murderous spree now.

Cause... that would have been bad. Yep.

Yes it dropped me the christmas present. Actually regarding its size I was expecting he could carry 2 or 3 presents

And to RFB... I can open it offline and get the desired cell mag
    But I'll wait until the 26 so I can plan which cells I need. I'm interested in console systems basically.