1) Double Saber
    2) Stag Cutlery
    3) Agito (Fake, Real, and Oroagito)
    4) Chain Sawd
    5) Delsaber's arms (left and right)
    6) Brave Knuckles
    7) Regenerate Gear
    Hero/Ability
    If anybody knows where and how to get these, please post the insructions.

I am also looking for some weapons.
    1) Chain Sawd
    2) Double Saber
    3) Brave Knuckles

Any info on how to get these items will be greatly appreciated..

Thanks

Double Saber is easy to find, I have found 3. Just look in the mines on very hard, they are usually there.

the more hrs you have logged the better stuff you find. at 150hrs you start finding good stuff, i've been told this several time from several high lev characters. if you going to play with a high lev character let them make the game, that way you'll find better stuff. look for me on Puck 04 my PSO name is Target.

That actually makes sense.. once I topped 100 hrs I started finding better things.. well not as many varista's and db sabres anyway.. finding force fields and brave knuckles now...

time to play again.....

Messenger of Light, Destroyer of Darkness.

I have Delsaber's Right Arm, but I can't seem to get the left one... Nor do I have the slightest idea how to turn the arm into Delsaber's Buster... Anyone know how?

Regenerate gears are from blue rappies on vhard.

Take any ??? - arms you have to Dr. Montague. To find him, finish all the offline quests, then return to "Dr Osto's Research." He will be wandering around town in this and other quests. Just find him and talk to him while holding your item.

I believe stags are dropped by vhard chaos sorcerers, or so I have heard.

Hero/Ability can be found dropped by Narl Lilies on hard, and I assume therefore on vhard as well. I cannot personally confirm this as the only two Narl Lilies I have encountered dropped 2800 meseta and the proto regen gear.

As for # of hours played giving you better items, I see how this might seen possible, but I honestly think it goes by experience points. When I hit 100 hours and now 150 hows, I don't notice any real major change in the garbage I find.

I have just hit the 3,000,000 experience point mark. My first run offline through the ruins basically replaced all my DB sabers with Slicer of Assassins. I now fear I have another weapon I dread everytime I see from now on.

That helps, but also brings up new questions like:
    1) What is a Narl Lilie and where do I find one?
    2a) Would blue rappies only be in Vhard mode?
    2b) Are they just the stronger Rag Rappies or do they have some powers, or what?
    3) Once again; WHERE DO I GET AN AGITO? AND WHERE DO I FIND THE BOOKS AFTERWARDS? I KNOW SOMEBODY OUT THERE CAN TELL ME!
    4) Are there any rare mags? I mean one whose name will be in gold like rare weapons?
    5) What's 2+2?
    6) What is the Orotiagito?

I found Brave Knuckles today on VH Forest. Bluefill ID.

Boy, I'd love a double saber, unfortunately, I'm not much farther than hard mode offline. But it does some feasible, because I logged in just over 100 hours and I finally found more than just horrid DB sabers...though special weapons are far and few for me (I try to play alone..I always end up with item hogs when I jump into games)...as for those Brave Knuckles? I've got a spare n' would be happy to give'm to you. Waste not, want not ^:^ I'm usually around puck 8 or Ariel 5. I'm a treasure hunter that...literally gives away the treasures (when I find extras or can't use'm). Be happy to play with you one day to treasure hunt!