I'm not too sure how many posts I have right at this moment. I think I have 99. So culminate my 100th post (hopefully it is), I'm gonna make a post. I've written about this on an earlier post.

You all have probably noticed how limited the area we have to walk around in Pioneer 2. Yes we have seem to have the essentials:
    (1)Hunter's Guild: Not only a place that recognizes we hunters, but also a place to train. Without we wouldn't have something to revert from the usual quest (kill.. find rico... kill). Where else would we get assignments to go find some cake??
    --But there isn't anything else, like a poster for "Hunter of the Month" or "Most Wanted Hunter".

(2)Shopping Area: Without it Droids couldn't stock up on -mates, Forces on -fluids, or we couldn't uncover the sought after ??Specials.
    --I guess this is really a shopping center for hunters. Since there isn't the milk, produce, clothing, etc, found there.

(3)Hospital: We all need this place. Yet for some of us, that glowing red seems to mesmerize the eyes, Danger Girl included.
    --I wonder if a hunter gets hurt badly enough that he/she has to stay there for a while. Then again we wouldn't see it, since it's only that lil room and the 2 nurses.

(4)Bank: I'm sure there are many of you that have used up all 60 spaces and start running out of room in your backpack which accomodates 30 items.
    --I've tried to ask the bank lady for another storage area, but she wouldn't comply. I guess a big ol' demanding RAcast doesn't seem to phase her.

(5)The Principal: Not much here. heh

That's the run down of the essentials. But what about the bystanders, the people walking around. Why are they all the time, they're always there? Don't they have lives? Are they waiting for something?

As far as the accessible area in Pioneer 2... it's limited. Besides the teleporter to Ragol, there doesn't seem to be any other place to go; no other entrances/exits to the area. We're closed off. What's up with that? And what about the other parts of Pioneer 2? You know that can't be all to it, it's a large ship. Something that travels for 7 years, you know they have to accomodate an adequate lifestyle; housing, work/school for residents, recreational. Where is all that? You know there is more, cause you seem all those lil spaceships zooming pass us.

I guess it's all left to our imaginations. If you got any ideas on how the rest of Pioneer 2 really is, share your ideas. It would be cool if any of you can come up with a story behind each of the bystanders like the bank lady, weapons merchants, nurses, tekkers, or the dude that wanders near the telepipe area. Maybe giving them names, and a lifestyle. If no one comes up with anything, I think I might just do one myself.

--------------------------------------------------
    XPunanny (FOnewm): part-time job as a mag farmer.

Laguna:Lock (HUmar): ancestors part of a great army. Lives as a mercenary. Only home now is Ragol.

Aussie RAcast Battler

They should whip up a story (or not) where basically monster are warped to Pioneer 2 from Ragol. That way they could create a really cool spacey level, that has all spaceship-like landmarks, and isn't just dead repetitive like the Mines, Ruins, and Caves 1 and 3.

Rappy Hunter
    Sweden, Europa (The part of the world that god forgot)

I think the place where we are in Pioneer 2 is the .. what should i call it?.. let's say 'off limits' for the public, but if they need to hire a hunter they can come there and brief them. But the main purpose is for military, investigation and hunters. That explains the people and the shops. Lab personell is there, as well as a limited amount of military and we have us! The hunters who work for both the civilians as well as the lab personell.

There's probably a lot of different civilian places similiar to the one we know of, but they got other sorts of shops, like food etc etc..

How about that? Please continue....

<u>Character:</u>

Name:Ranx

Level:62

Class:HUmar

SectionID:Whitill

PSO Clan: Roughnecks

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Ranx on 2001-04-09 15:00 ]</font>