Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Why are you people so baffled and offended when cheaters muck up C-mode? How is C-mode any different from any other part of the game? As far as "why" they cheat in C-mode is the same exact answer to why they cheat anywhere else. They want to get something without earning it.

On 2003-12-23 21:32, ilr2000 wrote:
    Why are you people so baffled and offended when cheaters muck up C-mode? How is C-mode any different from any other part of the game? As far as "why" they cheat in C-mode is the same exact answer to why they cheat anywhere else. They want to get something without earning it.
    There are others who cheat for other reasons. I cheat because to me the game is much more fun to learn about than to play. Also, I really do earn it. The kinds of cheats I do take much more work than it would have to do legitimately!

-- Barubary

Cursed J-Sword hunter

Yeah, but it's still cheating.

Cursed J-Sword hunter

W00t don't know how that worked but I can still post! Nice loophole

HELLO!!! im back yes yes, dont get too excited ... ive stopped playin pso now... RIP Kali... but i just stopped playin cause theres no point in playin a game where all you can do is complain... but NOW THERE IS CHEATING IN CMODE... this game is corrupt... there's my two cents

All I'm gonna say is big deal, most of you have been through all the cheating on DC, and probably most of you HAVE cheated on the DC and yet you guys complain about all the cheating on GC....

It is lame, pathetic and utterly devoid of CHALLENGE to cheat in Cmode.

Anyways, I just do Cmode nowadays to help my friends now. Not too many people really want to learn the mode as it should be played (i.e.: teamwork)

I remember once someone complained that the seabed takes too long for a group of hunters with al rappies cause they have to keep switching their items to guns to hit teh recoboxes on the wall lol... there is no such thing as teamwork in PSO unless u find some peeps good in cmode or some good players... and lets face it, on psox there is little to none.

On 2003-12-23 21:46, Barubary6 wrote:
    On 2003-12-23 21:32, ilr2000 wrote:
    There are others who cheat for other reasons. I cheat because to me the game is much more fun to learn about than to play. Also, I really do earn it. The kinds of cheats I do take much more work than it would have to do legitimately!

-- Barubary
    '

Give it up. Don't kid yourself. Just say you were bored and disgusted at buying the game, so you did everything you could to show off how cool you can be at the same time, trusting people who likes spreading information you want secret.

Using the lv200 code in cmode is showing an incredible lack of skill. Since in the last 2 days i went through c1-9 and came across 2 people using this code, and neither knew the map, nor did they help out in any way, and they also got lost. Just put in some effort, and you'd learn it pretty quickly. Sad.