Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

On 2003-12-24 07:09, BogusKun wrote:
    On 2003-12-23 21:46, Barubary6 wrote:
    On 2003-12-23 21:32, ilr2000 wrote:
    Why are you people so baffled and offended when cheaters muck up C-mode? How is C-mode any different from any other part of the game? As far as "why" they cheat in C-mode is the same exact answer to why they cheat anywhere else. They want to get something without earning it.
    There are others who cheat for other reasons. I cheat because to me the game is much more fun to learn about than to play. Also, I really do earn it. The kinds of cheats I do take much more work than it would have to do legitimately!

-- Barubary
    '

Give it up. Don't kid yourself. Just say you were bored and disgusted at buying the game, so you did everything you could to show off how cool you can be at the same time, trusting people who likes spreading information you want secret.
    God BogusKun, give it up already, are you on some sort of stupid crusade, leave Barubary alone! Don't you ever read the forum rules?

"Flaming
    We will not tolerate flames of any nature. Flames include posts that clearly insult other members. We will not tolerate name calling, harassment, insults, offesive remarks and insinuations."

Now theirs cheating in cmode...cmode is not that hard to do.I think people who cheat in cmode are noobs.

Ada, the Elite.

On 2003-12-24 13:46, _Ted_ wrote:
    Why are you people so baffled and offended when cheaters muck up C-mode? How is C-mode any different from any other part of the game? As far as "why" they cheat in C-mode is the same exact answer to why they cheat anywhere else. They want to get something without earning it.
    There are others who cheat for other reasons. I cheat because to me the game is much more fun to learn about than to play. Also, I really do earn it. The kinds of cheats I do take much more work than it would have to do legitimately!

-- Barubary
    '

Give it up. Don't kid yourself. Just say you were bored and disgusted at buying the game, so you did everything you could to show off how cool you can be at the same time, trusting people who likes spreading information you want secret.
    God BogusKun, give it up already, are you on some sort of stupid crusade, leave Barubary alone! Don't you ever read the forum rules?

"Flaming
    We will not tolerate flames of any nature. Flames include posts that clearly insult other members. We will not tolerate name calling, harassment, insults, offesive remarks and insinuations."

That wasn't flaming.

La Chupacabra-1/2 Azn Ogre KaFKa's Avatar

it is harassment...

Ada, the Elite.

He deserved it, constantly posting garbage about his 1337 Haxing skills, it get rather annoying, and frankly I'm sick of it.

Quickie in flyff- aibatt

Shut up. Thank you, and goodnight.

On 2003-12-24 16:47, Riu_000 wrote:
    On 2003-12-24 13:46, _Ted_ wrote:

-- Barubary
    '

"Flaming

That wasn't flaming.
    Sure as hell wasn't.

On 2003-12-24 17:30, Riu_000 wrote:
    He deserved it, constantly posting garbage about his 1337 Haxing skills, it get rather annoying, and frankly I'm sick of it.
    Exactly... now we know that the fake Barubary (Barubary6) is just another cheater.

To Barubary:
    HEY MAN GUESS WHAT? I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU DO ANYTHING TO PSO IN A LONG TIME... OR DID THE REAL BARUBARY STOP GIVING YOU CODES?
    And he will never respond.

~C A P C O M

On 2003-12-25 03:24, BogusKun wrote:

"Flaming

That wasn't flaming.
    Sure as hell wasn't.
    Are you blind!? I never said it was flaming! Do you see the part that I put in bold and underlined? Did you people go blind or did you just forget how to read? I was citing the harassment part of the flaming rule. Here's a definition for you: Harassment- To irritate or torment persistently. That's exactly what you have been doing to Barubary.

*unjacks topic*

MEHHH

It's rather pathetic for Challenge cheaters ...
    Now, even the people that suck are pouring into Alycone 06, and it gets rather annoying ...

-- Barubary
    '

i agree wit him, cheating is harder than playing legitly, give me dam cookie for that one!!! if so how come most legits dont play your "style" of cheating??? bah, cheating is cheating, your a cheater just accept the dam title