Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Friendly or non friendly?

Japanese Anime Trooper

i would say most of em are friendly but like every other countries u get a bad person now and then.

I'm a Follower, I'm 0wned.

But there mostly good people. And most of them are legit

Most of them are legit but they hate US people wiht a pasion. There is this one really smart JP I play with and she said I was the first non duper from america she had ever seen. So these people see us only as dupers and almost all of them hate duping. If you ever play with them there aare some thing you need to know

1) the items dropped all over pionner 2 are not for the taking. Any mat/ rare you find gose on the floor. This way at the end you all share and you can get what you want.

2)Dont ever go ahead....if someone is at the ship or just came in you stop in your tracks. You always always wait for people.

3)Its also polite if you say "Nice playing with you everybody" after each boss. (This dose not mean they are leaving)

4)Also one thing your prolly not use to is whenever anyone dose anything for you at all you say thank you. Each time they cast resta or give you s&d. They say thank you for everything and if you dont as well they will look at you badly.

hm, JP players sound like fun, I suppose I'll check those servers out sometime. BTW, this is my first post on PSOW, so hi!

*edit by Abdur*
    Please don't use "JAP", it's offensive slang.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ABDUR101 on 2003-12-26 21:19 ]</font>

Yeah that is right on the head. I play with a couple of JP and they are really cool and fun to play with. They are insanely polite and you should be too. And one thing failed to mention about JP is they LOVE to do C-Mode. So if you looking to get to BU-EI I say browse the JP ships because most likely there is the challenge you are looking for....So uhhh yeah...

*edit by Abdur*
    Please do not use "Jap", it's offensive slang.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ABDUR101 on 2003-12-26 21:20 ]</font>
    Phantasy Star Zero Friend Code
    LaReece
    3094 1052 4085

Humanoid Will

hey tashi, i live in houston too^-^ but yes, jp players tend to be nice, but everyone has a couple of morons thrown in. the reason jp as a whole are more mannered is because they are raised and taught very well.

Since I don't understand a word they have to say, I would'nt know.

Wow im surprised there are some people here who has made friends with JP and played with them.
    I've also done the same with JPs and its sad when some F or E person jumps in and steals all the red boxes in P2 and leaves.. its happened to my JP friends twice & i was with them too but could do little to stop the thief cause when i asked him to drop it back he ran away .

What was worst is trying to explain to the JP that i have tried to stop him and that telling them not all gaijin (non JPs) are like that.
    I do speak simple japanese except reading kanjis but its still hard for me because i still don't have a keyboard

Funny how most ppl look at jp players
    like they just appeared outta nowhere
    I've been playing with jp players since
    the early DC days back on ver.1 on too
    ver.2 and now here on GC.Sad to say I
    prefer playing with the Japanese then my
    own U.S players,for the Japanese know how
    to work as a unit which make it a more fun
    exp.its not about the one,but watching your
    teammates back.But I'm not going to go on
    with other pointers(for there is alot of them)
    Also like to state that their english is way
    better then most I seen on the PSO servers
    i.e lazy man's english =P

+Happy Holidays+