I, along with half the people on this website, am tired of the cheating going on on PSO. When I say that I mean..

Al Rappies
    Duped/Hacked Items
    Duped/Hacked Mags
    Level Hackers

And before I decide its time to hang up my Hunters Licence I want to at least find other legit players who play on the EU servers.

So if anybody in the EU plays legitly, or has a legit guild I can join. Please for the love of god add my gamertag "Unthouchable C", or look for a character named Craig. Or just post on this forum right here, because I am sick and tired tryin to pursuade lv11 who has better techniques/mst and atp than me a level 49 FOmar, to stop cheating...

I wont start ranting........yet

i dont play on X-box, but i do know a legit person thats on the EU servers, i'll contact him.

I run a legit GC clan, you can check out our site at the following url:

psol.portal.dk3.com

please check it out if you're a dedicated legit.

PS: Don't pm me or reply expecting me to answer, because i rarely get on this site. If you want to contact me, go to my site, and pm my Reiner account.

Don't go cancelling your license just yet I'm about seventy miles north east of you, played the DC PSO to death. Bought myself an Xbox for Christmas, and if CD-WOW would just hurry up and send the copy of PSO I ordered, and Amazon the headset, I'll be more then happy to hunt with you. Never touched an AR for the DC, never bothered with dupes, just played amongst my friends quietly, the way the game was supposed to be played. Hope I can do the same here too.

Add Intya to your friends list (since my Xbox doesn't have a TV connected to it right now ¬_¬). I'll be a total low level, but I'm sure I can make 40+ with a week's play or so.

Explorer Of Ragol!

Hey guys! Feel free to add me to your friends list, Im from the UK myself, Blackpool to be precise! See you online sometime!
    Gamertag-Bojangle

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bojangle on 2004-01-20 08:08 ]</font>

Thanks for the invite tonight Bojangle, too bad you were in Vhard and my HUmar's still only 32... I'll be there soon