Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Master of the invisable pink bunnies

Erm... you would classify me as a Punk by my clothes, or even a goth by some standards... mostly a punk from my lifestyle, but get me in a games or computer section and you get the inner geeky nerdy kid... most people just call me a freak...

Owner of the almighty n00b bat

On 2003-12-28 21:57, Ian-KunX wrote:
    Hopeless, pathetic geek.

No, really. You've never seen me in a computer department. Don't even get me started on Fry's. I've been -excited- making a .bat, for fsck's sake. I've found syntax stimulating, installed hardware for the hell of it, and put Linux on an old computer my mother didn't care if I nuked the OS on. And then I figured out why it wasn't booting properly. And this was fun.

Oh yeah. I own a glow-in-the-dark Albert Einstein t-shirt and think quantum physics is neat.

I have no life.
    Dude, you are my god. Or not. =P

I would put Linux on ALL of my machines (4 at my dad's, two at my mom's) but noone will let me (though my dad is quite supportive of it..).

I have a shirt that says "It's not just a good idea, but it's the law." and it has the speed of light on it with Albert Einstein giving a thumbs up or something in a cop uniform.

I guess one could call me a geek. I love computers, no doubt. I dunno what I'd be classified as by my clothes... My dad says it looks like I have a load in my pants when I walk cause my pants are so big. I don't see it. I usually wear somewhat big t-shirts with the same pair of blue-jeans everyday (yes, they do get washed). I prefer black t-shirts, namely my 4 thinkgeek t-shirts. My pants are a little baggy and hang low on my waist. Can someone classify me? I don't do anything with my hair, I like to keep it somewhat short, I don't comb it, though it tends to stay flat and straight. The ladies at Bo Ric's call it a "boy's cut."

I guess I would qualify as the all around outcast with no real "group" to belong to. (group, as in geeks, jocks, nerds, etc.) Speaking of nerds, I'm part of the Science Olympiad team at my school...

Hopeless, pathetic geek.

No, really. You've never seen me in a computer department. Don't even get me started on Fry's. I've found syntax stimulating, installed hardware for the hell of it, and put Linux on an old computer my mother didn't care if I nuked the OS on. And then I figured out why it wasn't booting properly. And this was fun.

I have no life.
    Except for age, we're pretty much identical ...
    Hell, I shouldn't even know most of these things at my age ...

ooohhh ando ne more hting ...
    Ever tried making Pac Man on QBASIC ? hee hee
    *runs off maniacally*

Disgruntled Culinarian/ Commis become Master

back when i was in high school, i was a nerd. i hung out with the chess club for god's sake.

but in college, there are no groups. my school, everyone is equal... we are all "commis" (apprentice) and nobody is superior to anyone else, because we are all scum. it's a better society.

Geeky Insomniac...

That's right I like math, physics and chemistry. I rebuilt my computer just to use up time. I am addicted to insanely large ammounts of harddrive space (360GB as of today).

And... to make matters worse I don't get to sleep until some time after midnight, during the week mind you. Weekends mean staying up till around some time after 2 or 3AM. I also love history. This is starting to sound like a profile for some dating service so I'm going to stop now. >.>

In highschool i was a prep (first time ive admitted it i think) by clothes i wore, who i hung out with, ect... Had no enemies. Partied every other day. Had the sweet car that everyone wanted. Was great. Then i dropped out of school, started losing contact with most people. Now am unemployed, play video games 24/7 and only have like 4-5 friends in RL that i talk to more then once a week... So i guess still prep by day, geek by night (i play games at night/early morning for the most part)

(I still dress like a prep tho O_o) Ecko and Enyce are my favorite brand

Probably some of you all have your pic in the picture thread http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.p...01&forum=9&167
    That helps a little bit to see what your like. (just a wee bit)

Hopeless, pathetic geek.

No, really. You've never seen me in a computer department. Don't even get me started on Fry's. I've been -excited- making a .bat, for fsck's sake. I've found syntax stimulating, installed hardware for the hell of it, and put Linux on an old computer my mother didn't care if I nuked the OS on. And then I figured out why it wasn't booting properly. And this was fun.

Oh yeah. I own a glow-in-the-dark Albert Einstein t-shirt and think quantum physics is neat.

I have no life.
    ...That's me, the Geekishly Eccentric Knowledge-Monger (TM).

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

I could tell you that from the # of posts you've posted. (soon 2 be me)

Hmm I don't know, I really don't buy into a style to much, I wear all different types of clothing, have friends of all types and do all different types of stuff so I'm uh got me...
    I post a lot.