Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

i have no idea how to classify myself. my brothers say i dress punk/goth style, but in my opinion it's just the fashion i follow.

i'm not a nerd, or a goth (only semi) and i hang out with people well known. <_< right now i don't care about much and i like to keep to myself. LMAO. what would you say i am? *raises an eyebrow*

That guy that when at home usually keeps to himself and doesn't mind being left to his own devices, but while in public is considerate to just about everyone, and has a good attitude 99.9% of the time through out his work day.(But while at home, I tend to get annoyed at things easily) More often than not, I like to be the person lingering un-noticed by everyone else.

Clothing: ordinary clothes, mostly just afew name brand sweaters, sweatshirts and dress shirts for "public appearences".(Work, and occasionally going out shopping)

I'm the epitome of mediocre, although my history dictates that I can be quite an ass. =/

Yay for being un-defined!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ABDUR101 on 2003-12-29 02:51 ]</font>
    Look, he did it again.

I wear the nice clothing, I tend to get stares from the females, but as I am, I'm still sort of shy around the women. I seem to get noticed by a lot of people, and pretend that no one notices me unless they're All-in-my-face. Just about the type who seems to make more money than I actually do. It all blends in with the calmness and all. I hang out at the Barnes and Nobles across the street from UT. So yea, you know the pressure I get for dressing up. At home I'm just a sloppy guy. White shirt and jeans/shorts.

Yup, that's basically me.

Yea, in high-school I was into the punkish style myself. Long spikey colorful hair (silver&metallic purple junior year and red&gold senior), and topped off with the girlie bangs. I was such a different person back then. I even wore the same type of clothing as I do now. Which makes it odd. I once use to even dress with my electric guitar until some wanna-be-rapper came up and broke it

I miss those days. But it's all good now.

I'm a certified 100% idiot and clutz. I also enjoy things like astro physics and quantum physics... So much fun! *stupid, idiot grin*

The little one

I wear whatever is comfortable. I'm a pyjama person. It's an oddity if I go to class wearing actual clothes (barring my Education classes...then I wear skirts and stuff).

I guess you could call me a nerdy bookworm. I read half the time and play video-games the other half. I study English--fascinating subject. I love Shakespeare, Milton, Marlowe, Chaucer, Donne, Thomas, Frost, etc. I can quote Blake (mmm...Blake...). I'm an aspiring ESL teacher.

I've played video-games since I was like...five. Started with the Atari. I've been an addict ever since.

I don't know so much about computers, unfortunately. I can work them, but that's about it. Helped put one together once. *shrugs*

And that's about it.

Me and my friends fall into the "normal guy" category. We're not popular, but we're not nerds. And people from both groups like us. I wear what I like (usually t-shirts and cargo shorts). I could be called a little preppy cause I go to a private high school but I don't really fall in with their crowd. I'm also known as Mr. Sarcasm and Intelligent Humor Boy.

On 2003-12-29 07:26, starhealer wrote:
    I wear whatever is comfortable. I'm a pyjama person. It's an oddity if I go to class wearing actual clothes (barring my Education classes...then I wear skirts and stuff).
    In the winter, thats me.... minus the skirts...

My atire could almost be described as that wannabe rap stuff (sweatshirts with big ol' hoods), but i wear what i do for sheer comfort.

In the summer... things get interesting. I have about eight hawaiian "flower shirts" that i wear over a range of Ts. The designs range from floral, to mythical, but never those new anime shirts that are spreading around with the local fanboys. I think it is my class clown tendencies (I want to shave my head to look like Mr. Clean).

Nice Bradicus... Mucho Nice... lol

I so want to bust into my classroom and yell (in an ahnold voice) "Its time to clean this whole house... AND EVERYONE THATS IN IT!!!"

im the krazy azz pyhco