Just curious about this, because If memory serves you got it from using your lucky tickets from Famitsu Cup in a lottery thingo in a temporary online quest, now this was up and gone before Australia and Europe even got our versions of PSO online, and call me crazy but I've just got a burning desire to get this weapon for my HUcast Seeing him with a wand, would be the bomb!

Anyhow, I play legitimately so I'm curious if aside from getting someone to dupe it for me, or trading it with someone, if there is anyone other way to attain it through legitimate standards? Or if the quest is going to eventually come back up sometime?

Any help is greatly appreciated thx.

-Edit-

Or if this quest was up in time for the US players to play it, if theres anyone that got it and doesn't like it and wants to get rid of it ?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lillith-Nyo on 2003-12-30 20:21 ]</font>

On 2003-12-30 20:19, Lillith-Nyo wrote:
    Just curious about this, because If memory serves you got it from using your lucky tickets from Famitsu Cup in a lottery thingo in a temporary online quest, now this was up and gone before Australia and Europe even got our versions of PSO online, and call me crazy but I've just got a burning desire to get this weapon for my HUcast Seeing him with a wand, would be the bomb!

Anyhow, I play legitimately so I'm curious if aside from getting someone to dupe it for me, or trading it with someone, if there is anyone other way to attain it through legitimate standards? Or if the quest is going to eventually come back up sometime?

Any help is greatly appreciated thx.
    Type in URAENDING at the begining (the begining screen, it's blue) With a Key board and you'll recieve it.

I'm pretty sure that little easter egg, only worked in Version 2 on Dreamcast, and if you already had the Game Magazine equipped on one of your characters, then you got to see a special ending..

On 2003-12-30 20:28, Lillith-Nyo wrote:
    I'm pretty sure that little easter egg, only worked in Version 2 on Dreamcast, and if you already had the Game Magazine equipped on one of your characters, then you got to see a special ending..
    Where did you here that?

I honestly cant remember, but if I had to take a punt it was from one of my old v2 friends when I queried what typing URAENDING did when you typed it at the opening screen.

Try your method heh, it doesn't work. And the URAENDING thing was taken out for Episode I and II..

On 2003-12-30 20:42, Lillith-Nyo wrote:
    I honestly cant remember, but if I had to take a punt it was from one of my old v2 friends when I queried what typing URAENDING did when you typed it at the opening screen.

Try your method heh, it doesn't work. And the URAENDING thing was taken out for Episode I and II..
    oh...I just remembered that from the top of my head..my bad

Ah I see, nps then heh just hope I can find out if I can still get it hehe, I really want it!

Sorry to bump the thread so soon, since I only started it today, but does anyone have any information about this?

Cheers