Yah yah, I know this belongs in the tech support forum, but we all know how active that place is.

Okay, here's my problem. Each time I try to go online with my imported version of PSO, I get the error message in the topic. I checked and double checked and triple checked the modem settings, and everything seems fine. I could go online using the web browser fine and browse, but can't get online in PSO. I can't even access the jap website from the game. Can anyone help?

I feel like such a techie...well, sort of. Anyways, it's just PSO's odd way of saying "The line's busy, try again later." Just keep on trying a few times, it's a no-brainer. Confused me the first time I did it, but being the unthinking person I am, I just kept on doing it and it worked. So yay.

Actually, I did try again a lot. I even went right back outside and tried the browser, connected fine, browsed fine, and then immediately tried PSO... Line is busy. Seems like everything works except for PSO.

Try picking up the phone and listening to it... is it giving you a busy signal? Sometimes disabling call waiting doesn't work right and it will give one of those really fast busy signals.