Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Ste, before you crow virilantly about zefi getting banned, may I direct you to the following thread?

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.p...=6&topic=73689

Thank you,

- Shimarisu

On 2004-01-13 08:35, zefi wrote:
    Yeah, that's it. You've got me all figured out. I only come here to post against you because you're just that important.

I guess my post about the CUTIE HONEY movie in a different forum counts as a post against you as well.
    Kono goro hayari no onna no ko
    O-shiri ga chiisa na onna no ko
    Kochi o muite yo HONEY
    Datte nan da ka? Datte datte nanda mon...

Onegai! Onegai! Kizutsukanai de!
    Watashi no ohana ga, hikuhiku shichau zo!
    Iya yo iya yo, iya yo mitsumecha IYA!
    HONEY FLASH!

God I love that series. Well, the 1990s one. Can't comment on the 70s original...

And... best karaoke song ever? Embarrassed the HELL out of one Japanese friend I know by singing that in a karaoke booth in Tokyo:

"Er do you know what the lyrics mean?"
    "Yes I do know what the lyrics mean, it's so funny, puku to poin no onna no ko, haha"

- Shimarisu

...by the time i ifnished through all that, can you please tell me what the post is about again? oh it was netiquette which isnt happening in this thread.
    I agree with STE:

OMFG STE invited you here!

Wait, no, STE is you!

- Shimarisu

lol.. not.

That's funny. Well I had a long respons but it would cause friction. spread the love (but not i an orgy kind of way)

On 2004-01-13 09:28, Shimarisu wrote:
    And no I didn't invide zefi here, I was entirely blase about this forum towards her, because all I seem to get here is crap off you!

I have been keeping quiet about various issues that irritate me about people here, because they were petty and inconsequential, therefore not work reading. But I'll say it now because I'm getting angry. STE, all you do here now is post to brag about what cards you got, correct Arislan in a frankly, haughty fashion, and attack EVERY POST I MAKE. That is all you do! And you call ME boring?

And so many times, you say "ok i stop now" then literally five minutes later, and in this case in the SAME thread, you carry on.

And what you are doing now, is unbelievably bigoted. STE, this is not a threat, but the mods here do not like bigotry. Every post you are making attacking people with brain disorders is very likely contributing to warnings on your records. We are not attacking you with the requests that you learn more English before you misintrepret and argue, we are offering you a suggestion because we are SO TIRED of trying to justify ourselves to you, only for you to take it wrongly again! Countering me saying "Please use a dictionary" with "OK I not argue with people who have half a brain and not know how to use it like normal people do" it not acceptable, it is as bad as the racism you so clearly believe we are perpetrating on you and these French people.

- Shimarisu
    : )
    I only post about cards i have....

I helped Arislan with database and now we near finishing it, other help? only few helped with database like you can see i submit most of the info with arislan (he make a great work).

Im sorry but you are totally wrong, look at my topic on card database.

Look evrytime sega post a news i always post here.

Someone other do? no

I always reply at people who ask for help.

Other can judge what i posted on this forum.

I think noone can say im here only for talk about cards i got and have discussion with you.

Look at gallery topic most posted pic of cards i posted most pics of card picture is different you dont think? i posted picture of cards most common cards because i like it.

I dont mind you problems i know you have and i dont want attack you on this things im sorry if you think this my world was only people can use brain better and this is for all people not only for you because you have problem ok i dont mind what you have and dont want talk about this because s your personal thing. I remenber months ago you made a topic on ep1 2 where you wrote about quitting PSO i replyed if you dont remenber go read it.

Im sorry but you cant say im here only for post about my cards....

About Zefi i dont know i go read topic but what can i do? is admin problems if have same ip

So can we post it now if you dont want i reply your topics ok i dont do, and you dont need to write name of person on everytopic if they dont post here.

You wrote about Mussolini (italian : P ) but you are 100% sure he was cheating? Why wrote him name if you arent 100% sure.

Ok can we stop this now? can this topic be close? ok
    take care bye

Consider this topic locked. Any replies after this one will recieve warnings.

When a mod who can lock this gets here then it will be locked properly. I don't want to see any "I just wanted to quickly say..." or "ok fine, but...". If you reply with anything, including a way I can save over 2,000 dollars on my taxes, then I am going to give you a warning.

The topic is locked. Take it to PM's.
    Lazy bored. Crazy stupid.