Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: - Famitsu CUP -

http://www.sonicteam.com/psoep3/fcup/fcup.html

Babelfish translation:

CUP opening! As for the designation of No.1 in someone's hand?

* Preliminary round summary

?t?@?~ it keeps acquiring the CUP point ?t?@?~ the CUP point acquisition possible designated tournament (?t?@?~ CUP/preliminary round) with by victory doing.
    ?t?@?~ which it acquires ranking is calculated with sum total of the CUP point.

At ?L?????X?e?[?^?X at the lobby can present ranking, verify.
    (Example 1: F/CUP)
    ?? ranking ?? ?t?@?~ CUP participation proof

From start preliminary round ends in 24 hours, ?t?@?~ which is acquired superior 16 names of the CUP point are announced at support HP.
    The deciding tournament is held on the 18th by the superior 16 names, ?t?@?~ CUP Japan one is decided!

* Preliminary round period

1/16 (gold) 18: 00 - 1/17 (Saturday) 18: 00

* Preliminary round tournament rule

16 human private tournaments, the map locks at the simulator.

Restriction time 30 minutes
    Phase time 30 seconds
    Card permission Everything
    Card type Assist prohibition
    Dies lowest value 1
    Dies highest value 6
    Dies boost It is,
    Deck shuffle It is,
    Deck loop It is,
    Character HP 15
    Dies exchange ATK high

* Preliminary round acquisition point

Acquisition
    Point Personal game
    When
    1 time victory interest 100 +300
    2 time victory interests 200 +300
    Semifinal victory interest 300 +300
    Deciding victory interest 500 +300

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Deciding tournament details

With superior 16, the deciding tournament is done.

Superior 16 guild card No. With at support HP January 17th(the Saturday) we announcecharacter name from20 o'clock.

* Deciding tournament opening SHIP

1/18 (day), 18: Atthe special installment SHIP which appears it holds from 30.

* Deciding tournament opening time

Tournament entry time
    1/18 (day) 18: 30 - 19: 00

Deciding tournament opening time
    1/18 (day) 19: 00 - To final end

As for the one which enters into superior 16 names for the tournament register, during the above-mentioned entry time to special installment SHIP to cause that it can receive, we ask.
    Furthermore, during entry time to cause when it cannot receive, being to become default, please note.
    In entry time to enter it is not possible the direction other than superior 16 to special installment SHIP. To entry time end as for the access to of special installment SHIP refraining, that it can receive, we ask.

* Deciding tournament prize

* Champion *
    The certificate of merit favorite by card design
    + Secondary prize (?)

* Quasi- champion *
    The certificate of merit favorite by card design
    + Secondary prize (?)

We prepare the cute present in the champion and the quasi- champion. Gorgeousness, secondary prize informs at the time of deciding tournament advance person announcement adjusting.

Preliminary round is held 24 hours. CLv in the air, please enjoy the tournament battle with the new map!

This< Participation code >Please be sure to verify.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -STE- on 2004-01-14 03:47 ]</font>

News of server maintenance end > 2004 January 14th (water) January 14th (water) 14: Server maintenance from 00 ended. Cooperation thank you. By this server maintenance, with "PSO episode 3" the below-mentioned modification was done. (There is no influence to of the "PSO episode 1&2".) New map additional ' ファミ for 0 online for CUP preliminary round MAP ' 0 download QUEST additional ' ファミ CUP ' Transmission period: January 14th (water)? January 20th (fire) Also in the future we ask PSO may. < EP3 ファミ the news of the server maintenance which accompanies CUP opening > "PSO episode 3" ファミ attendant upon the opening of CUP, server maintenance is done in the below-mentioned time zone. We request the cooperation of everyone. January 16th (gold) 14: 00? 17: 00 maintenance servers: GC edition all server In note maintenance "PSO episode 1&2" "PSO episode 3" you cannot play the online game together. Please do not connect to network in the above-mentioned time zone. When it continued the game to maintenance start time, connection to network is cut off automatically. Before the maintenance starting for the second time please end the game make sure to connect once, after the maintenance ending. By this server maintenance, with "PSO episode 3" the below-mentioned modification is done. (There is no influence to of the "PSO episode 1&2".) ' ファミ CUP preliminary round tournament ' transmission transmission period: January 16th (gold)? January 17th (Saturday) ファミ concerning CUP as for detailed information < EP3 ファミ CUP specially installed page > Please view. Please in the pleasure!

about server mant...

always babelfish

it seems like famitsu cup instead of sega cup thou

Yes i edit with Famitsi name.

Ok just for explain.

First round is 16 to 17 jan 24 hours from 18 00 to 18 00 jp time.

You must do tournaments for make points when first round finish ST will post who can be on final (first 16).

All like Sega Cup of trial,

Final start Sunday on a special ship.

First and second win special price.

Ah if someone want try to be on final ,,, (harddddd) he must play maybe 16 or more hours that day.

I was on final on trial Sega Cup that day i played ummmm 14 hours 15 ..... too much and i was 7th at end.

Now more people play this game on final version i think some j will play 20 hours like someone did on trial Sega Cup.

I'm going to do the full 24.

Wish me luck because this is gonna suck.

Already been up for 24 hours, I tend to do that often, so this is going to be no different.

Er, I better go to bed now.

(drinks coffee)

Maybe...

- Shimarisu

hehe if you do 24 you can be sure on final
    hope this time cup dont have bugs like on trial.

I dont know if i want do ummmm must think if i do i must play lots of hours and dont know if i can be free.

So what time does it start?
    And what day?

Friday 16 from 18 00 (jp time) to saturday 17 at 18 00 24 hours

I can be 19 hours. But I'm quite sure I wouldn't be in best 16 playing 19 hours or 24.
    many japanese will play the 24 hours and more genkai style than me.