Page 1 of 37 123411 ... LastLast

I recently got the Mods to agree to make this a sticky...not because I myself have so much to share about the PSO story--but because it will cut down a lot of threads and is just a better way to view info on the story/share info/etc.

I guess I can add a "Did you know" section...

Did you know...

-Flowen donates his body to Dr. Osto for government experiments after sustaining a life threatening injury?

-That the majority of NPC's (hunters) have BLUEFULL section ID's?

-That Pioneer2 had a lot of unregistered citizens? The consumption rate onboard was much higher then the passanger count. What were the unregistered citizens for?

-That Flowen and Donoph were best friends?

-That the red-haired ranger in "Black Paper" is the father of the RAmarl in the quest Seat of the Heart?

-That Pioneer 1 and 2 are identical spaceships and each could carry 30,000 people?

-That the original ponytail-hairstyle for HUmars (Ep1&2) also came with a snazzy pair of reading glasses? Must have not looked masculine enough?

-That the baby hildebear gives you a moon atomizer in the Forest of Sorrow? Or that Tails' Chao is hiding in F1 at the end of The Fake in Yellow?

-That the hologram screen behind every tekker shows the location of Pioneer 3? It flashes in red color about every 3 seconds.

-Gallon and Garon are the same person(just a translation error)?

-That Beta772 (De Rol) killed 6 scientists and injured 27(?) people when it was moved to a bigger tank?

-That Milarose's assistant is named Dan?

-That Olga Flow was mentioned on the Dreamcast version (v2)?

-That all of the buildings built by Pioneer1 colonists on Ragol were constructed of hexagonal tile-tessalations?

-That the guns actually use Photon packs similar to clips (the Book of Hunters)?

I'll stop there, but I'll give you a topic to discuss if you can't think of one:

"Did Dr. Osto have good intentions on Ragol?"

Offline Only Veteran

-That the hologram screen behind every tekker shows the location of Pioneer 3? It flashes in red color about every 3 seconds.
    Pioneer 3? I gotta check that out Is it Pioneer 3 that's used in PSO episode 3?

Anyways, I can add one!

Did you know?

-You can't convert weapons before talking to Ellone on Pioneer 2 in a Tier 2 Quest, (i think it was FiY) or else Montague would say: WHERE'S ELLONE! Even after finishing all the needed quests...

That's very interesting though... though in my artbook, I want the stuff at the end translated where it has details and comments about certain things like timeline, MAG, Pioneer1, the people during the quests, but I'm still unable to read Japanese.

Little correction... Pioneer One was known to have a lot of unregistered citizens, or at least that was Red Ring Rico's speculation. There's no word about the unregistered population on Pioneer 2.

Also, another interesting note about Donoph.

Did you know that Donoph Baz (DB) was Ash's trainer? That's why he goes from wimp in Battle Training to Stag-weilding Master of the Dark Side in From the Depths.

Agito gets stronger with older models because the first one was perfection and the rest are replicas. Flowen's Sword gets stronger with newer models, because they are improvements upon older models.

Lobby 7, I believe, normally hosts holograms of Ragol and its moons. It has two moons, and they are all quite visible from any of the Episode II lobbies. Conclusive proof-- Ragol is NOT Earth.

I cannot emphasize this enough: Newmans are NOT Elves. Elves do not exist in any Phantasy Star game. Their long ears are a throwback to the original Phantasy Star's character, Myau, who was a muskcat that happened to have especially long ears.

The Newman race was originally developed by a super-computer named Motherbrain. The first "Numans" were intended to be the death of the human race. Sometime after the destruction of Motherbrain in AUW 1284, the project was taken up by a computer named Seed, which changed the project's objective to making a breeding partner for humans, that would produce a race that could more easily survive in Motavia's declining condition. Seed self-destructed in AUW 2284 to avoid being manipulated by Dark Falz, after releasing the prototype, Rika, into the world.

Natasha Milarose once worked directly underneath Principal Tyrell.

Principal Tyrell was a hunter at one time. This is why he trusts the Hunters' Guild so much.

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016

So wait, Donoph is Alicia's father or something along those lines?

Also, even though it appears that Bernie is killed trying to help out Great Sword Zoke, he shows up again with Ash in Seat of the Heart. I guess he's tougher than we expected.

Humanoid Will

This is a good idea for a sticky. Why didn't I think of it? >.> Nice did you know's, though.

A question. Does anyone know Principal Tyrell's first name? And what about his wife?

Principal Tyrell's first name is Colin. His wife was never mentioned. That is why many speculated Natasha Milarose was somehow involved in the creation of Rico Tyrell.

And PEOPLE! THIS LINK! has most of the stuff about NPC mentioned. I cannot emphansize enough how complete this NPC guide has been. Really.

And. Flowen is Alicia Baz's official adoptive father, he even insist that Alicia is his real daughter. When he set out on Pioneer 1, he left Alicia to his old friend Donoph to talk care of her. (hence "Baz") But then she lost Donoph also. Poor poor girl.

And. Hm. EP 3 is still about Pioneer 2. 21 years later.

I'd be interested in seeing more about little things in the game rather than NPCs, tho. Like.. did you know you can see the other lobbies from any lobby? Like, from the Viridia lobby you can see Greenile and Whitill lobby.

(and whoever mentioned it, I am helping translating most of the stuff from the artbook for Azureblaze)

Director of Project Revolution

Did you know?

The Olga in Olga Flow is actually the Pioneer 1's Artificial Intelligence? I'm not sure if that was corrupt, but if it was, that would explain Flowen going nuts, eh?

On 2004-01-15 11:44, Hikara wrote:
    Did you know?
    The Olga in Olga Flow is actually the Pioneer 1's Artificial Intelligence? I'm not sure if that was corrupt, but if it was, that would explain Flowen going nuts, eh?
    Hehe. Funny, I just did that bit of translation today. Three AIs, Olga, Vol OP and Calus, were all known to be created by Dr. Osto Hyle. Vol OP regulates the mines facility, Olga in the Seabed, and Calus, function unknown. So... ya, Flowen would be fused with Olga because they are both in Seabed. And, well, come to think of it, everything on Ragol is corrupted. Hehe

On 2004-01-15 11:00, navi wrote:
    And PEOPLE! THIS LINK! has most of the stuff about NPC mentioned. I cannot emphansize enough how complete this NPC guide has been. Really.
    That particular site lacks any mention of Gilliam, the default RAcast, whose name we know because of Seat of the Heart, as well as the default RAmarl, who also appears in Seat of the Heart, and as interesting a character as her cameo made her seem to be, it did not mention her name.

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016