Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hikaru Get back here! Pin lets go!

as anyone been able to buy any now that the new year is here? mine broke on Jan 2nd 2004 oh what fucking luck that was.

Ok i posted this once it got locked and sent to a topic that was discussing the GC keyboard problem.

I am talking about ths XBOX adapter not the GC one.
    It seems impossible to find them nowadays

the offical site says they don't sell them anymore

Anybody know where i can get one?

Burnt on the outside, raw on the inside.

...You can...

Build your own!
    Xbox controllers work with a USB interface, and only have different shaped connections.
    So, if you cut off one of the ends of your controllers , and then cut up a USB keyboard wire, match up the colours and solder, you should be set!

Or...You can just buy them off http://www.lik-sang.com. That's where I'm getting mine from.

http://www.xbox.com/en-us/pso2/keyboardadapter.htm

It looks like they're just out of stock at the moment. I'm pretty sure the offer is good for a couple more months still.
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

Yeah, it says it's just out of stock and the offer doesn't expire until December 31, 2004. So you've got plenty of time.

I don't know because I don't have Xbox Live, but.. Why would you even want a keyboard for it? There's voice chat, which is probably a LOT better than communicating by typing.

On 2004-01-15 14:10, ERS wrote:
    I don't know because I don't have Xbox Live, but.. Why would you even want a keyboard for it? There's voice chat, which is probably a LOT better than communicating by typing.
    yeah... I have to ask the same. I wont question your need for the keyboard.. just... why not the live?

Well there are other uses for the keyboard. Simple mails, shortcuts, what have you. Minor chat things like that are made just that much simpler, you know.
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

I tried to order one of those around the beginning of December. At the time, the website claimed they had them in stock. Unfortunately, two days later I got the confirmation e-mail stating they recently went out of stock. That was disappointing...

Anyway, the offer is valid for another full year, so it seems only natural they eventually get more in stock... but I wouldn't hold your breath. They haven't gotten a restock in over a month, so they probably aren't getting a restock anytime soon.

Pretty much the only reason I ended up getting the keyboard adapter was for the quest that required typing. But that was it, really.

Hikaru Get back here! Pin lets go!

i tried sending a voice simple mail before it just kept being a blank mail and it wouldn't allow me to send.

dunno why though oh well proberly xbox's horrible coding.

Anyhoo well it's nice to know the ones of lik-sang do work. since they work with pso i'll proberly end up doing that

it's better than having the keyboard hooked to the controller anyhow.