Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Heh, just out of random curiosity to all you HUnewearl people, what skin color and clothing do you use?

Cassandra wears the 2nd Row White outfit (same as Sil'fer's) and has the defualt skin color. Looks cool, and unslutty. However, I've noticed in screenshots, HUnewearls seem to always have the lighter skin color...

Oye... I have to think about this one. I have quite a few HUnewearls... But my primary ones tend to have darker skin. Go figure.

kuribo- 3rd darkest skin, brown colored costume, and dirty-blonde hair

Sturmgeist- 3rd darkest skin, bright green hair, the bright gree/blue costume

I have a few others but can't recall what they wear off the top of my head.

Darkest skin, yellowest hair. Bwhahaha. You can imagine I don't see many clones.
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

On 2004-01-15 21:42, A2K wrote:

Darkest skin, yellowest hair. Bwhahaha. You can imagine I don't see many clones.
    O.o...Indeed.

Hmm, I take it then that the default setting for skin color is not the darkest? Or maybe I'm just being color-oblivious...>.>

Hmm, I'm pretty certain the darkest skin = default.
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

On 2004-01-15 22:51, A2K wrote:
    Hmm, I'm pretty certain the darkest skin = default.
    Hmm, it just seems to me that your HUnewearls skin color looks just a bit darker...

Well, if the default skin isn't the darkest, it's the 2nd darkest, I think.

My HUnews all have the light skin color, and they wear the costumes with the leggings. The most clothes a HUnew can wear!
    They also tend to be smallish in the chest, and rather thin. The exception is my HUnew NEI, who is as tall and large as I could make her. I asked Navi how she liked my NEI, and she said NEI was...
    unoriginal.
    i was crushed... (^0^;

Could be worse, she could be using max stats and a duped Ill Gill Nei Claw...
    Luke

On 2004-01-16 00:14, RadHaz wrote:
    My HUnews all have the light skin color, and they wear the costumes with the leggings. The most clothes a HUnew can wear!
    They also tend to be smallish in the chest, and rather thin. The exception is my HUnew NEI, who is as tall and large as I could make her. I asked Navi how she liked my NEI, and she said NEI was...
    unoriginal.
    i was crushed... (^0^;
    Well! Though! I mean, you do have a million HUnews! And they do look semi-similar....... and... and...

On topic. I am HUnewless. But if I were to make one, I'd like to make a tiny one with two er, er... hair thing on their head, and medium-dark skin tone. Tanned skin is so seksi. Er, even though she'd be tiny... well, it also look healthy. so.

On 2004-01-16 00:18, L_evans wrote:
    Could be worse, she could be using max stats and a duped Ill Gill Nei Claw...
    Luke
    and what the fuck is that supposed to mean?