I have heard all the rumors and the so called confirms, but I want to hear it from the people. So if you have found any eggs, please post and tell us what level/where and what monster or box dropped it. I will be online all day Sunday searching for these darn eggs and maybe the bunny also. So post if you know something concrete, thanks.

GT

dude, don't be fooled. There is nothing special going on aside from new music and the big easter eggs near the bank. I've been through the game three times since sunday on very hard and I've seen nothing. I've spoken to people in the lobbies (where it's the latest rage-rumor) and no one has come up with anything.

Actually it was confirmed by the President of the sega tip line. So either they don't know what they are talking about or whatever. I just thought it would be cool. And wanted know if anyone had found or seen anything out of the ordinary.

GT

Well my best bet is that these rumors are true,but you people are getting too hyped about it. It's and easter gift right? well wouldnt you figure that all the good stuff like rares and eggs would not appear till easter day? Just alittle common sense. I mean i seriuosly doubt that if(big if) someone called(i mean really did) the sega hotline and found this out you better believe that it's real. All I can really say is wait till easter and see if anyone finds some eggs or other stuff.

The original Drunk FOmarl

Wonder if this has anything to do with the "Easter Quest" that's downloadable at booyaka.com...

What are you looking at?

Man i havent found crap!! the same varista and db saber!!! i did happen to find megid and a couple materials but thats about it... i really hope SEGA does something this Easter and every other holiday!!Also i am hoping that ver.2 comes to the USA cause thats going to be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My friend and I stumbled upon a God/Mind+ and a God/Arm++ in the same game Thursday morning. Previously we thought the God/? plusses didn't really exist, as we had only found even and minused ones (and lots of them) up until that point. I'd say some of the online item rates have been bumped up slightly, but that's just an observation and not factual.

WELL I FOUND A PROTOREGEN(THINGY) IN MINES 1 WITH A COUPLE OF BUDDIES.
    BUT I DON'T OWE IT TO THE EASTER RUMORS...

My friend MATEK has found CHAIN SAWD, STING TIP and others goodies in the Japanese Easter Download Quest.

Pls goto here to get the quest Download
    http://cgi.gamefaqs.com/boards/genme...6&topic=646505

Think about it as getting a CHain Sawd and other super rares in a LEGIT way.

Good luck HUNTERS