i'm getting a little tired of my usual ship. I'm seeing the same jerky people there and they always wind up coming into my game and messing with everyone. So it looks like I'm going to relocate.

just wondering where everyone plays, since everyone here seems so damn cool ! I read a lot of the threads and it seems like most of you meet up on Puck 9.

if so, keep an eye out for me, a big black RAcast named Rapscallion or a little pimped out FOnewm named Iceberg Slim.

I play on puck 9
    umbriel 13
    miranda 10

I play on Titania block 03 as you can see at the bottom

Well ever since the big lag attacks on the us servers iv been playing on the japan servers. once you get use to using the translaort most of the time your ok. i think the ship name is Io. you can find me on any of the blocks, but mainly 1-5. i have 2 forcces 86 (Q) and 83 (Dot Matrix).

Alot of the cool players on this site play on Puck 9, and the site get togethers are held there too. The cool fairly new thing that is being done is that everyone is using the password: PSOW. Whoever thought of this, you get major props, as this is very cool. You know you will play with nice and fair people when you join these locked games on Puck 9. Nothing against those on other ships, but with alot of the PSO world readers playing on Puck 9, it is THE place to play.