Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I'm pretty much assuming 99% of the people who post here are lv50+..so it makes me wonder who the heck a lower level character is supposed to play with? I'm looking for some lower levels (under 40) to hook up with who aren't thieving bastards, because, like the rest of you, my stuff gets jacked on a regular basis. SOoOoOo if you are lower level or feel like helping a lower level out, post back or e-mail me.

nice to meet you...

i have a level 12 FOnewm that I've been playing very little lately. If ever you want to hang, drop me some mail at [email protected] or just look for a pimped out FOnewm on Puck 9.

Most Ancient Fonewearl

Hey Ashitaka,

I have a level 20 Hunewearl that I am trying to level. Don't know if you still have my card, if not, I think I still have yours.

Don't know if you remember me, I was around lvl 80 something the time I played with you.

Ifu

Hey...I had a total VMU fallout so my card list is in shambles. Give me a time and I'll try and meet you. Also, I'm thinking of making a new HUnewearl so if anyone isn't busy, I'd appreciate some help transferring a few of my items. Thanks!

Most Ancient Fonewearl

I am usually on around 9 pm to 12 pm EST.

I will try to find you online tonight.

Ifu

Rappy Hunter

No low levels? Look at my list below. I'm usually on about 12 am EST until about 4 am EST. See ya tonight.

Im usually on about 8pm EST.. I got a lvl8 FOnewm im working on, since i got tired with my lvl 35 android (no techniques = not much fun by yourself), so im going to start playing with him online tonight for more exp.

Look for "Tolwyn X" in 9,9 heh

A lot of the regulars here have at least one (or two, or three..) other characters. And a lot of them are lower levels. Myself, I've got Cienna (100), MRY-H96(50), Malesie(5), and L'oren(4). If you see any of them around, just ask, I'd be glad to get some low level action on.

I have 4 characters. My lowest level is SaiToH. He is a level 20 HUmar. Let me know if ya need a hand.

Mercenary for Hire

I've got plenty of low level characters. Sometimes, just for the heck of it I'll start a new character and just play offline till level 6 or so (and eventually overwrite over that character). But I'm funny that way--I'm used to arcade style games where you start over from scratch every time anyway. It's simply not as stressful playing a "disposable" character than a "for keeps" character!

Since I got a new Dreamcast for myself to play on while my fiancee plays on my old DC, I've had to start over with new characters. The only character I "transfered" over was Tinuviel, a FOnewearl. By that, I mean I created a new Tinuviel and transfered over the old Tinuviel's items. The new one's a lowly level 6 or so, currently.

My new main character is ikuo, a RAmar. He's around level 27 right now.

My HUcast and FOnewm have hardly been touched--maybe level 4 so far. They're mostly for completeness. Someday, if I find a Spread Needle...then I'll give it to my fiancee's HUnewearl. But if I find a second one, then I'll give the HUcast a go. The FOnewm, OTOH--big butt! Can't avoid the big butt! Aaauughhh! FOnewearl is soooo much cuter.