Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Are you:

The leader: Everyone follows you where you go. You're the first one into the battle, and always giving orders.

The follower: Eh, someone else can set off all the traps, and I'll just back em up.

The mother: You're watching everyone's health bar and the second it goes down you cast the resta. You're also the one to cast Shifta, Deband, and other spells to help your team.

The lone wolf: Let's split up into two teams, you three go left, and I'll take the right. 2 min. later: Okay guys, I'm at the boss tp.

The anti-social: Not a word to anyone at all, no matter whatever circumstances.

The clown: You always say funny stuff and can't piss anyone off no matter what.

The Jerk: You're an item whore and you have no interest in teamwork at all.

--

Myself, I'm a little bit of everything.

I'd have to say that I'm a leader. Being a HUcast, there's not much else I can do. Basically my job is round up the baddies in a clump and start slashin'

The original Drunk FOmarl

You forgot the suicidal force who tries to tank and winds up dying for her trouble. (That'd be lain and Misato, hahaha.)

I'm a Savage Wolf, grr baby!

I'm a little bit of everything mostly in this order....
    Leader
    Mother
    Follower
    Clown
    Jerk (people tell me I'm an item whore =/)
    Lone Wolf (sonetimes barely any)
    Anti-Social (barely)

I think I'm a leader but I also always have my whole team with shifta and deband(lvl 15 of course).

The most beautiful girl in the Gurhal System

All the above Spy. It kind of depends who I'm with. I don't mind leading the party in circles. It's something I happen to be very good at. "Am I haveing deja vu? Nope just Danger taking the scenic route again."

I'm not opposed to being a follower either. Some wise man once said, "if you want to get where your going, follow someone else." I think it was Ben Franklin or Buda. Or it might have been Charles Manson.

I do have motherly instincts too though. Thats the reson 99% of my photon blasts are cast at the walls. "er...that don't look like resta to me?!?!?!" I've tried Android characters, but I miss being able to heal my comrads to much.

I'm also much the lone wolf...not by choice however. What usually happends is I get a mail or stop to feed my mag. Next thing I know, I'm wondering where everybody went. I could just check the map, but that requires to much button pushing. So I start wondering aimlessly. Usually I end up back at the start, see the teleport, think AH HA! I found it! Imagine my suprise when I appear back at Pioneer 2.

I can be anti-social too. When I get tired that keyboad can seem soooooo far away. Typing something would require me to sit up.

Clown? Hmmmmm......nope I aint a clown. Anyone calling me a clown will be exterminated.

About the jerk thing...I prefer to call myself a bitch. I have been know to be one of those. A few out there may have experianced this. You know who you are.

I'm a Savage Wolf, grr baby!

I'd think of Danger Girl as "Scery" That's all. =P

im a leader 75 % of the time, and im a little lowly follower the other 25% of the time. im not much else.

Hmm... combination of...

Insane: "Don't worry, I'll go in first and lure all the monsters away!" *runs into a ice mine, and is promptly surrounded and slaughtered* >_< Argh...

The mother: *casts Resta* "What was that for? "Oops, trigger finger. Sorry."

The Lost: *blinks* What the the... *checks map and discovers everyone else on the other side of the map* "WHERE THE H.ELL AM I NOW?!"

The clown: *Kanyon joins game* "Who's better than Kanyon?" *me* "Everybody!" "Nobody!" "Everybody!" "NOBODY!" "EVERYBODY! ^_^"

Wise old bugger: "Now, young grasshopper, remember to cast gizonde when you enter a room full of monsters. You'll gain EXP even if you don't kill them, because you helped to kill them, and thus..."

^_^

PSO Assassin

I'm a follower, a leader, and a mother! I try to be the first into battle so I can freeze the enimies so my mates will have it easier. I always watch the health bars and cast resta when there's a noticable difference, and I also follow others into battle. I try to help all out all over the place, I don't like to be classified as a helpless Force.