Title: Aisha and the beginning of the ultimate battle
    Story: The story includes a cat-girl and some mysterious people. I hope you like this series.
    Chapter 1: The Beginning

I got to go, said Aisha; I have a big concert to get to. Aisha hung up the phone and got her hair up in to a hair stile 2 and her 2nd blue outfit and was on her way.
    (You see Aisha is a Hunewearl; she is a very popular singer on pioneer 2, she does not get a lot of meseta for singing though. She lives up in the space view apartments.)
    “You think she is ready?” Asked an assistant, “Yes, I do,” said another. “Well here I go,” said Aisha with an eager voice. She walks out and she finds gigantic crowds in front of her “are you all ready?” Shouts Aisha, “YEAH!” the crowed shouts back. The drummer starts and then the base guitar and then the melody starts then she starts singing, and the crowed goes crazy.
    After the concert, Aisha went up to her apartment and there was a was a message on the answering machine, the message was from her boyfriend EJ, he said, “Aisha, please forgive me for not making it to your concert, I promise to make it up to you. Maybe we could go on another date. Talk to you soon.” Beep! Aisha grabs the picture of her and EJ next to the phone, kisses it and then flops down on her bed looking at the picture. She glances up and she notices she has another message on the machine. She played it, it said, please help…krtssss, it all went fuzzy, Aisha thought. Then again it said, please help…krtssss. Then the message ended. Being the smart Newman that she is, she figured that who ever sent the distress signal, must have been using super sonic waves to send it, and her answering machine must of picked it up. It was the strangest thing; she never heard the voice before. Now it was about 11:00 at night, so she waited until the next day to report the message.
    First thing the next day she reported the mysterious message to the principal, he bald his eyes out. His assistant sent her to the Hunters Guild without telling her why he was crying, she just explained a mission to her. Aisha could not figure out why the principal was crying like that. When she got to the Guild she talked to a woman with a kind of disturbing short shirt, the women said, “hello, and welcome to the Hunters Guild, how can I help you?” Aisha quickly answered, “yes, my name is Aisha Clan Clan, and I came here because the principal gave me a mission.” The lady started typing on her lab top, all of a sudden she got a really nervous look, she looked up and asked in a soft/frightened voice, “you’re the Aisha Clan Clan, the resident officer, who has the bad attitude and once went on a killing spree, and has been reassigned to Pioneer 2 because of all the monsters on Ragol and because of bad officering.” Aisha just froze there with a blank stare; she thought to herself for a moment, “Yah, but I’m not that way now.” Aisha spoke, “uh…yah, that’s the one, but don’t worry I’m not like that way anymore.” The lady gave a big sigh and then continued, “It seems that your license expired, would you like to renew?” Aisha nodded. “Very well,” said the lady, “hand me your I.D.,” Aisha did as instructed, in a flash the registration was complete. “There, your registration I.D. is a Redia like before.”
    On Aisha’s way out she saw another Hunewearl getting her license. She walks over to the Hunewearl and says “hi,” the Hunewearl introduces herself, “hi, my name Cattona, what’s yours?” “My name is Aisha Clan Clan, nice to meet you. Say, would you like to get a burger?” Asked Aisha. “Sure, I would love too.” After Aisha and Cattona were done with lunch, they both went separate ways.
    Aisha went back to the Guild, to get her free photon saber, frame, and mag. (Even though she never used them that much, because she has a lot of better items from her past adventures.) After words she went to the teleporter, but on her way she could not get the thoughts off her mind, how is there monsters down on Ragol when she killed them all. (She was on lv.75) Could it be possible they regenerated? And why in the world was the principal crying like that. And then she was on her way.

I'll wait till you post some more before I comment.

BTW, MSword has a weird glitch where if you paste into PSOW from it, all your 's and "s turn into ?s. You might want to go over it and sort that out. If you write it in word, copy and paste it into notepad and make sure word wrap is off before copying and pasting into PSOW. Normally, I just write in notepad. Keeps the file sizes small.

ok I will remember to do that. thanks for the help.