Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Who would like to join the disscussion?
    Lazy bored. Crazy stupid.

Mario was inducted into the Hollywood Wax Museaum. First video game character to do so, and rightfully so.

On 2004-01-23 20:51, BLITZKOMMANDO wrote:
    Mario was inducted into the Hollywood Wax Museaum. First video game character to do so, and rightfully so.
    If he's so great then why is he dead?
    Lazy bored. Crazy stupid.

Probably too much pasta. He was getting a little chubby. But Mario&Luigi is fun, strange, but fun. It also reminds me of a lot of the 16bit era games. Dang, I see what you mean...

Mario is dead because more then 90% of the gamers out there don't know a good game even if it smacked them across the head. Unless that package was branded "Sony", that is....

Sorry, I just have a hatred towards Sony. Stupid videogame popularity, no longer for the hardcore.

Stupid videogame popularity, no longer for the hardcore.
    Sad but true... I have a friend that cannot be convinced the Gamecube is awsome in its own right. But he also hates all turn-based strategy/RPG games, calling them boring and predictable... I could get into how that is not true but this is already way off topic. *someone whispers that this is FKL into Blitz's ear* D'OH!

On 2004-01-23 21:22, BLITZKOMMANDO wrote:
    Stupid videogame popularity, no longer for the hardcore.
    Sad but true... I have a friend that cannot be convinced the Gamecube is awsome in its own right. But he also hates all turn-based strategy/RPG games, calling them boring and predictable... I could get into how that is not true but this is already way off topic. *someone whispers that this is FKL into Blitz's ear* D'OH!
    I'm not that good with RPGs. Mostly cause it take to long to level up. I breezed through the first few disk of FF8, but somewhere i got bored. I think it was at the part when i got Edea. Then there was FF7, i got to the boss in the Juno reacter, and couldn't beat him. I saved, and began to play my favorite RPG, despite the fact hardly anyone has heard of it, Xenogears (the prequal to Xenosaga). Anyways, my PS crashed and i lost all data for all games. So, being thouroughly pissed, i didn't play my PS for a good few months. Then i tempted myself to pick up Xenogears again, and i beat it. Other than PSO on normal mode, it's the only RPG i've ever beaten, Golden Sun i got to the last boss though, but never beat him.

About Xenogears, it's nearly impossible to find now. But it is my favorite game. Honestly, i can't express my feelings for it. The story is so great, it has good sized cinemas, but not tremendous...until the 2nd disk. Some of the cinemas are short animes, they're great. God, that was my favorite game of all time, and it still is. If you can find it, even though you probably never will, it was a collecters item when it was released, buy it and play it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2004-01-23 22:08 ]</font>

GO TO HELL C:

to be serious i pwned Fusion Dragon in Golden Sun and the Doom Dragon in GS2

What was this topic about?

On 2004-01-23 22:13, Saiffwin wrote:
    to be serious i pwned Fusion Dragon in Golden Sun and the Doom Dragon in GS2

What was this topic about?
    Doesn't matter, this is FKL. As far as the Fushion dragon...i didn't level up enough. As stated before, i HATE leveling up. The only level^ game i can stand now is PSO, and i usually have to make new charaters just to make it fun again. I would be playing xenogears again, if my friend hadn't taken it back, it was borowed *sniffle*

Xenogears is neither a prequel to Xenosaga nor is it not well-known.

Well, at least not on the internet.