Chapter 2: Entering EJ

When she got to the telaporter she went to the forest, she figured that she could find out a lot of information if the monsters regenerated and what happened to pioneer 1.
    When she got to the forest she went through the first door, she was so surprised by what she saw, she screamed and the top of her giant lungs and fell right back on her butt, their was a creature she never seen before. There were 2 of them. "I don’t know what these are but they can't be that tuff, I am on level 75." Declared Aisha. "HEEEEAAAAHHH!!!" with 3 mighty swings with her Yomato, she felt a brave confidence flow within her. Right after she finished her attack, the new creature cut Aisha with one mighty swipe, "GAAAAHHHH!!!" Aisha just lay there, with about 15 HP left, she could not move, the cut was so deep. Now she lay there, with her favorite blue suit ruined and most of her body blood covered. The new creature raised its hand for a final blow; Aisha thought she was literally dead. (The other one was just sitting far away, as if he was happy to see Aisha die.) Right before it came in for the kill, the creature fell over and died. Aisha could not figure out what happened, when the creature dissolved, she saw her boyfriend, EJ standing right in front of her, his golden spiked hair and his muscular body made Aisha all goo goo. (EJ is a Humar, with yellow spiked hair, and a bright yellow suit.) "Are you all right?" asked EJ, "besides your deep cut?" (The cut went from her chest to her left leg.) Before Aisha could speak, the other monster body slammed EJ down to the ground, EJ sprang his legs like a spring and the creature went flying into the air. EJ sprang to his feet and took Aisha’s Yomato blades that were lying out of her reach on the ground, and did his favorite move with twin swords. He cut an "E" into the belly of the monster, and it hit the ground and disappeared. EJ walks over to Aisha and picks her up easily, her lower body was all blood covered, she was on the voyage of fainting, (now a whole army of those monsters appeared,) EJ ran as fast as he could to the telaporeter.
    When he got to the hospital on Pioneer 2, Aisha was rushed into E.R., EJ was required to wait in the waiting room, but instead he went to the Hunters Guild, he used one of the local computers to find info in the new creatures, all the info there was, Name: Bartle, "Hunters know very little on these creatures, they destroyed all the booma's, Gibooma"s, and all inhabitances of the forests, no hunter made it past the cave now. The creatures are said to been made by Dark Flas." "That’s all?" EJ asks himself, "there is one thing" EJ turns around, and sees a Hunewearl, yellow spiked hair, (like his) she was as tall as he was with a green suit (the suit that changes colors according to skin color) with a skin color 3, and a very big breasts. "Who are you?" asked EJ, "My name is of no importance at this time. There is a silver telepipe at the entrance of the cave #1. It is in a door covered with rock, the pipe is very old. In order to save the universe you shall do as I tell you, only a chosen few are allowed threw the pipe." EJ turned around to look at the computer, then he turned to ask a question, but she disappeared.
    EJ went to the Hospital again and waited once more on his beautiful girlfriend, worrying and thinking. It was around 7:00p.m. EJ brought Aisha to the Hospital roughly around 5:00p.m. "It must be quite serious." EJ thought in his mind. (EJ and Aisha and a few other people knew the nurses real well, because they went to Ragol a lot.) He asked one of his friends, Carol, a nurse, on how Aisha was doing, "I…uh…well…" the nurse stuttered, EJ looked at her silently. "She…well…we don’t know yet, she was very seriously injured." "Yah…I know," EJ said softly.
    He left once again, to go the burger stand for dinner. After dinner, he went back to the hospital.
    He looked up at the clock, 9:00p.m. He gave a big sigh and staid in the waiting room all night. At 7:30a.m.
    The next morning, He went down to Ragol to try the monsters for himself. He entered the first room; there were a whole army of bartles standing in front of him. He took his DB’s Saber and charged for the creatures, (even though he was out numbered) he destroyed 3 of the bartles but, he got pounded by the rest of them. Playing dead, he fooled the bartles to move away. As he remembered what the bartles did to Aisha, he stood up in blinding anger; the bartles just caught a glimpse and heard EJ yelling at the top of his lungs, AAAAHHHHH!!! Just then there was a big explosion coming EJ’s body, a massive Rafoia technique destroying everything, including himself. He was teleported back to the hospital with a minor injury. Since he was already there he waited some more.
    At 12:00p.m. Aisha was brought out in a wheelchair, "how are you doing Hun?" Asked EJ, "I’m fine, except…" was Aisha’s reply. "She will be paralyzed in her legs forever" said the nurse softly; "well what about Antiparalysis?" asked EJ after sitting there in shock, "Will not work," said the nurse. EJ and Aisha were both silent. Aisha began to cry at the thought of never being able to walk again, just then EJ got an idea, "what about Anti the technique?" "It would have to at least be on level 20 but it could work!" declared the nurse. "And very little Humans or Numans know Anti that high of a level." "I’ll find one, and I won’t come back until I do, shouted EJ. Aisha had a quick response to that comment, "Now you don’t have to do that for me." "I am going to anyway!" And EJ was out the door.

%s on weps are for wimps

Erm... good jorb. I guess.