Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Do I report these little shits to Sega or not? The trouble is, EVERYONE using the RANK:1 code is also using the E code, and I don't want to alert Sega about the E code. What's worrying me, is this hack might just change their rank in the Famitsu Cup tourney. If they've sussed that too, and end up with Sega cup:1, it doesn't matter HOW much tourneying we do all day, we won't be able to get in the top rank, because I'm sure there must be more than 16 of these dipshits with RANK:1. Everyone I've talked to has seen them, and not the same person as the Mussolini guy. It's pissing me off, because even though meseta is server side, somebody's obviously found a hack to bypass the tag that the server gives you as you log on. How long will it be before they find out how to make themselves KING:1? And how to win in official tourneys, doing nothing at all?

Sappharad, do you know where this code is coming from, and who these little fucks are? Need we worry about the Sega cup and future events?

- Shimarisu

interesting question would be, how exactly does this code work. does it just overwrite the 'above-head'-rank? or is it also affecting the server side ranks.

i mean, there can be only one god, right?
    「愛と空の女王様」を言でもいい。 We are Heroes. This is what we do!

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

A good way to test would be to have someone that's NOT a Rank to log on and see if they are still King or Lord or what have you... Of course, they'd have to find the code first.

Through the Fire and Flames

ive seen more than one god. ive seen 2 people side by side with GOD status. PAO, and JIN. i also saw another person beside those 2 with GOD:2 ststus. it could have been JIN using a different character, or someone else transcended his meseta total. so there can be more than 1 GOD:XXX player. obviously it should only have 1 X but its for effect

GOD player are 1% of total user. near 13 i think 14..

Ummmmm about 1 rank in my opinion i think is stupid code that only show 1 RANK on your head but real stat are server saved so on server he is 9878987:RANK but with this code he has 1 RANK on his head. Like code for gold name on episode 1 & 2 or old DC code for change challenge rank you can wrote Bu Ei on your rank but you are always no rank in real if you didnt do all challenge .

Dont know what sega cant do if you mail maybe all people who use cose online can have problems and maybe not only who use E code.
    Ummmmmm but they didnt ban who use lv 200 code online so ..... dont know.
    Maybe sonic team cant or better wont do nothing.

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

God, I believe, is the top 1% of current total players, so there would be able to be more than 1 God... Saw a couple shots on the Visual BBS with a few Gods standing around on first day it opened.

Well you can try reporting these people. It's kind of unfortunate the E users might be under threat too but maybe they can use the original english code until this blows over?

I think it's highly likely though that ST won't do anything. They never do.

I suppose the one good thing about them at the moment is you can spot them a mile off and so you know not to play with them.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rasen on 2004-01-15 04:35 ]</font>

I like STE's assumption. It's probably simular to the Ver.2 cmode rank modifier. But we need someone who knows something about codes.

You dont know if its a code or hacking. It could be either and I would think hacking more.

Also it doesnt harm anything yet. Rank 1 who cares. Everyone knows they cheated to get it and didnt earn it. As long as it doesnt affect the actual gameplay I wouldnt get worried yet.

I could do a lot more than that but I wont because I like playing it legit. Its fun. Also im not going to ruin it for everyone.

GOD is not 1% of all Users. That would be too much.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: YujiNaka on 2004-01-15 12:04 ]</font>