Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Supreme Pantless Commander SpikeOtacon's Avatar

yes that's right ladies and gentlemen, my girlfriend is a lesbian! And not only a Lesbian, but a TAKEN lesbian. Apparently she had a lesbain lover for two months, and didn't have the nerve to tell me. So today her Girlfriend IMd me telling me this:
    Hi...umm...you dont know me
    but like, Im melissas girlfriend, I dont know how to tell you this but she's a lesbian
    so could you just like leave her alone, please?
    seriously man
    we've been together a long time
    it will be four months on the 30th
    And she went on to tell me how my other Ex (toya) was lesbians with the both of them! What the fuck?! I mean, I have no problem with lesbians, but THIS is fucking rediculas. My girlfriend has another relationship with a girl that she won't give up for me! So she dumps me right then and there, afraid to choose who she really felt for. So she went with her lesbian lover and has left me in a state of mind so upset that death actually sounds like fun.
    I mean, to think...I loved her! I gave her my trust, and she knew it too! I told her about my personal things, and she never mentioned it, NOT ONCE! And then for her to still not tell me, and tell her girlfriend to tell me to fuck off...

She's a summer love in the spring, fall and winter

La Chupacabra-1/2 Azn Ogre KaFKa's Avatar

wow... thats just... wow...

1337 |-| /-\ (= |< |=- |>.

lesbos must get something 'put in them' that is a part of a guy so they can be straight again. and you can't trust girls, they lie.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Black000Moon on 2004-01-27 11:54 ]</font>

She isn't a lesbian, she's a bi...................................tch.

- Shimarisu

Wow...that really sucks muchos ass. Keep moving though. If they couldn't tell you that, and didn't appreciate what you did for them, they aren't worth your time. I'm not saying they are wrong for being lesbian, but they coudl have been nicer instead of telling you to fuck off cos they had been going on behind your back...
    Luke

I can understand to a degree as to why she couldn't tell you. Same goes for how she could have dated you. I also think that some of the above comments are too much (especially Black000Moon's). Maybe you should lay off the relationship stuff for a bit. You're still young so it's not like its a life or death situation if you're in a relationship with someone or not (if it really ever is).

Maybe she did'nt tell you because she hasn't "come out" yet? Ever think of that?

Maybe those in your neighborhood aren't appreciative of such things, or maybe her parents would give her a tough time.

Either way, now you know. So the relationship is over, you know for sure it's over, you can move on.

As for death sounding fun, hah. Don't turn it into a drama, you're not exactly the first person who dated a lesbian and then got dumped.
    Look, he did it again.

A similar thing happened with my ex. I sympathize.

Oh, something else - don't think it was your fault for her sexuality. Most people who get dumped by somebody who is gay feels that it was their fault. And think about it this way - it was never destined to work in the first place, and appreciate the fact that she told you she was a lesbian you found out before the whole relationship got any more serious.

And if anything, you could ask for a parting 3-some.
    EDIT: You know how to make steak now too!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: anwserman on 2004-01-27 14:08 ]</font>

*blink* rough. simply rough. quite the dilly of a pickle. Bloody hell...why can't people just tell how they are feeling. *high frequency voice* "oh! I'm afraid of what people will say!" c'mon, just say what you want aslong as your not going to get the snot beaten out of you by some crooked cop. People are too paranoid this day and age.