Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

This morning started off on a rather crappy note. I went to log onto pso as I do every morning. But today was different... my HL was cancelled and I didn't know about it. So when I got past the DNS symbol the message you never want to see appeared. Hunters License has been Cut yadda yadda yadda. I was little upset but I'm sure I can renew it eventually. (just gotta convince someone to let me use their credit card )

Moving on... so I decided I'd pipe my 8th redria slime for a lavis cannon. After awhile I looked at my watch and I had been piping a solid 2 hours, so I naturally took a break. The snow was piling up outside so I shouvled for abit and cleared my drive way. When I got back the first pipe I took one of the slimes died... I stopped piping at that point. No red slime today, ahwell. I switched chars and took my whitill through CCA and Seabed and landed a Twin Brand and 4 pds. Not to shabby heh. I tried my luck with a skyly Seabed and nothing really worth mentioning turned up. Content with my few offline hours I went to my room and drew alittle bit. About 1 hour ago I started piping for slime number 8. And 10 mins ago ... I saw it.

YAY! I scored a Lavis!!! Maybe my HL cancelling was a blessing in disguise .

Well its not the greatest Lavis but it does have some percent. Untekked it has 5/0/0/0. Ahwell I'm happy it still only took me 8 slime XD.

I'll post snaps but my connect is being bitchy... Xl nothing will upload.

-------

Heres some piccies for your viewing pleasure!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Auracom on 2004-01-28 16:37 ]</font>

Schweetness! You certainly did better than I did finding a Lavis Cannon. And I hope you get your HL issue resolved soon.

yeah, I've seen you on before, hope you can get back, and congrats on the lavis. I just got my redria inyo VH...

and I've been getting error 101 no matter what I do for like a week now...grrr

but good luck!

I hope I resolve it too Xl.

*Kills Auracom*

On 2004-01-27 20:25, Kefka wrote:
    *Kills Auracom*

somehow I knew that was coming...

*falls over*

Dude. You have my Lavis Cannon. I want it back.

...No, seriously, that's CREEPY. 8th Pouilly Slime, and 5% Native untekked? If you have a L60ish FOmar named Zero you were piping with, I'll have to kill you or something to make it stop.

But dude. That's just... Whoa! XD Freaking -weird-.

Seriously. My Lavis Cannon came to me the exact same way. O_o; 8th Pouilly Slime on REDRIA, 5% Native untekked.

Whoa.

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.

Cant get enough of that wonderful Muff

Congratulations, if you'd done it sooner you would of scored my Syncesta too, but I found a LAvis by accident so :]. Yeah, it took me 16 slimes so you were lucky. Are you gonna make an Oran or are you keeping the lavis Cannon pure?

*Kills Ian-KunX*

On 2004-01-27 20:25, Kefka wrote:
    *Kills Auracom*
    *Joins.*