I'm new to PSO and LOVE it. I have a FOnewm with the Pink ID and am REALLY good at it. But I have mag problems. I want to make a mag thats Def 50 Mind 150. My only problem is, I don't know how to calculate how much of what to give him and in what order. I was looking at the tables but pulling my hair out. Also, I found Mind > Pow > Dex as the best route, but have no idea why. LoL. What do those mean? PLEASE HELP!

i dont know that much bout mags.All i can really help u is that 4 every 1 power stat u get 2 atp,4 every mind stat u get 2 mst,4 every def stat u get 1 dfp, and 4 every dex stat u get 1/2 ata. Also at first u should make a really high mind mag like wat u explained but its kind of hard without raising the other stats so u should do the best u can. After that make a better mag with like 50dfp 30power 100mind and 20ata. and now to answer ur question hm it means mind as highest then power then dex to get a certain mag evolution(defence does not matter 4 many types of mag evolution).

hope that helps u and if not i am sorry if this is a dumb answer.

The easiest way to make a 50/0/0/150 is to give the baby MAG a Mark 3 MAG by using a Kit of Mark 3 MAG cell on it. (These can only be found online!) This will turn the MAG into a Mark 3 MAG that can be fed to get the specs. However, this gets you no PBs.
    I think you would also get it by feeding it Monofluids only until 35. Then feed Difluids until 50. When it hits 50, it might not get you a 3rd Photon Blast. In order to get that you should have the 3rd evolution done by a character from another (non-FO) class. Then feed it Trifluids until MIND is 150. After that it gets hard: Feed it a combination of Sol Atomizers and Difluids with some Antidotes to correct for residual POW and MIND. Keep an eye on POW, DEX and MIND. Each time one is about to lvlup, it's time to switch. You might have to fiddle around with it a bit to find the exact right feeding.

WARNING: I used old tables to find this feeding. I know they are not 100% correct. So I usualy use them as a basis and keep an eye on the stats I don't want to grow. (In this case DEX is the problem) If it goes up, I feed something less potent. (So, if Difluids make it go up, switch to Monofluids. If Trifluids make it go wrong, switch to Difluids.)
    This may complicate the DFP increase, but I have to keep the other stats down...
    I might try it tonight to see if it really works. (Won't go all the way. It takes days to do that...)Unless, of course someone else comes along and beats me to it...

I don't see how Mind>Pow>Dex can be a route to do it, as you want Pow to be 0...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Superguppie on 2004-01-29 01:57 ]</font>

Yeah forces need good Def and Mind (but if you go melee you need Dex and Pow). So I'd make 2 (you find MAG's in the mines on any difficulty). One with some def and the rest mind, and another with some dex and the rest pow. About 30-40 Def and 160-170 mind, and 40-50 dex and 150-160 pow on other. (my opinion). I perfer a melee force.

Chimera of the Sands

Force mag. 50/0/0/150 I've fed mine monofluids until it hit level 50. From there I started feeding it antiparalyze to raise the defense first. I'm currently making two defense mags....its a big pain but in the end it will be worth it. I'm shooting for a 80/0/0/120 and a 130/0/0/70. It can get expensive...so you may want to hold off on that...or if your online find a mag farmer...

An easy way for a Pinkal Fonewm to aceive a 50-0-0-150 mag will be to use monofluids til the mag reaches level 35, which will yield PB's Leilla and Mylla and Youlla. After the mag reaches level 35, it will be Namuci and have 15 defense and 20 mind. Now switch to Difluids which will raise both Def and Mind at the same time. Keep feeding the mag Difluids until Def=50 which will put you at level 184 with 50 Def and 134 Mind. Now just feed the mag Monofluids until MST=150. To get your last PB give the level 200 mag to a Hunter with Greenil, Blueful, Pinkal, Oran or Whitill section ID and have them feed it 1 Monofluid which will yield a Bana with the PB Estlla.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2004-01-30 15:29 ]</font>

Thank you sooooooo much! I can finally sleep tonight. Hehe. Well off I go. I never realized how expensive it is. Thanks again!