Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

On 2004-02-04 15:53, RavenTW wrote:
    Why wouldn't a RL PSO card game work? All you really need is a placemat or some marker to know how many squares there are, and some counters for dice.
    PSO Episode 3 isn't a real card game passed to videogame. Is directly a videogame. And many stuff can't be handled manually. And the cards would need to be like posters to put in all the text needed to explain how they work. In the game, the cards descriptions are only a hint. You can't know how it work until test it sometimes.

On 2004-02-04 10:51, nineteen84 wrote:
    I WOULD GET A GAMECUBE FOR MY BIRTHDAY IF I COULD GET A GAMECUBE WITH POKEMON PHANTASY STAR ONLINE EPISODE JOTOLEAGUE CARD GAME!!!!!!!1
    you have serious issues

Through the Fire and Flames

yeah theres all the calculations as well, and it could last a fucking age if you didnt have a clue what the cards did. there are also instances online where a defensive card doesnt seem to do whats required, like A/T swap. sometimes it works others it doesnt, when you think it should.

also afterwards, you wouldnt get any card from a win, you'd have to go and buy some more. and thats the main purpose of playing matches, to get more cards, to build up your total, and be able to create new decks.

i personally dont think it would work honestly.

On 2004-02-04 10:51, nineteen84 wrote:
    I WOULD GET A GAMECUBE FOR MY BIRTHDAY IF I COULD GET A GAMECUBE WITH POKEMON PHANTASY STAR ONLINE EPISODE JOTOLEAGUE CARD GAME!!!!!!!1
    Could you please not do that.It reminds me of the beggers in PSO who want rares.

i'm eagerly waiting for my first pubes to grow.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rena-ko on 2005-03-14 08:36 ]</font>

OMFG I AM SO SORRY!!!!! I SHOULD NOT HAVE SPAMMED! (I WAS SUPPOSED TO MAKE THE ADMINS LIKE ME FIRST. I'M SORRY MYG0T. I HAVE FAILED U.)

Oh. I didn't know they had promotional cards. I want them too now .

I actually tried to make cards, a board, counters and SC's. I knew what the cards did and everything, but the actual problem was the dice! It is not a fair dice, the one they use in the game. I found that I was rolling 1's and 2's far too much for the game to go properly. I wish they had those biased dice for sale. I guess they don't come with the promotional cards.
    I like FOmar

Cannot find DHCP... (It haunts me!)

In an interview for Nintendo Power magazine, Sonic Team stated that they wanted to have a PSO paper card game, a video game (a.k.a. Episode III) and an arcade game that were all connected with each other. For now, though, there are no plans to release the paper card game or the arcade game.

Personally though, I think it would just be cheaper to play the online fee for Episode III than waste money on booster packs of cards.