Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rappy Hunter

first,i seen ppl on rank:1 - 12000:rooki and 88n
    does these codes exists?

there was tnmt on mintaka 2 and in the semifinals i faced 1 jp guy named REN

he begins,rolls a 5,me a 2

then in the first round he got a 6-5

in the second,fourth,sixth and eighth round i got 1-1 every time(REN got 6-6,6-6,6-6)

he use this fu.. pouilly deck

i cant set ne stuff cuz i only got 1-1

wtf happened there?did he use ne high dice roll code or something?????

i nvr play against ne jp ppl again

i don't get your post.

and you're saying jp people never cheat or use codes? are you kidding me?

Through the Fire and Flames

thers also this thing called good luck/bad luck.

it can work wonders on your.......luck, or maybe not wonders, in some cases disasters, such as yours.

I think he's trying to say that someone got high dice whist he got low dice.

Yes there is a luck element. But you have a statistically half and half chance of getting a high dice (4-6), if you combine that with the fact you (usually) get the highest dice out of DEF and ATK. It means you have a 1 in 4 chance (0.5 * 0.5) of getting at least a 4. If you don't get one for 3 turns that's a 1 in 64 chance (1/4 * 1/4 * 1/4). Pretty rare in a totally random (not really random) environment.

Doh! I forgot it was an independant event. So you just have a 1/4 chance of getting high dice, no matter what turn it is. Of course, you have better odds on the next turn if the "Stop getting low dice" rule is on, whatver it's called =/.

i think he meant that for 8 rounds he got low dice 1-1 while his opponent got 6-6 for 8 rounds. Let me guess... there were only eight rounds in that battle...

Well same happened to me. I noticed this JP Player caled Peace, had signed up to be against be in the tourney. Funny thing was, his rank was 32039 ROOKI Or thereabouts. 1) I thought it was ROOKIE? Not ROOKI. And he was level 126 with 1000wins, but yet a ROOKIE rank?

Anyway in the tourney i lost so bad thanks to him having 6-6 dice each turn.. >_< it sucked

Rappy Hunter

hmm maybe it will turn into rookie when they reach 9999rookie

he cant have only 1000wins when he was 126,he must have more than 1000 wins.

----

how can i get 1 1 on the dice more than 3 times??

i have 1053 wins and i never got 1 1 more than once

i played against more ppl on mintaka the last days,and it never happened again,so i think REN was cheating

Rappy Hunter

hmm maybe it will turn into rookie when they reach 9999rookie

he cant have only 1000wins when he was 126,he must have more than 1000 wins.

----

how can i get 1 1 on the dice more than 3 times??

i have 1053 wins and i never got 1 1 more than once

i played against more ppl on mintaka the last days,and it never happened again,so i think REN was cheating

Through the Fire and Flames

nice double post and its possible to have more than level 126 with 1000 wins. remember people, if you beat a higher level human on a B ship, you get lots of exp 40+ which cuts the number of matches you need play to reach that level. also your rank is not determined by how many matches youve won, how many losses you have, how much experiance you have, what level you are, its based on meseta youve won. so this person could could barely play tournament, and just play people in normal games, its not rocket science.