Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hi, I'm new here, I love this site, so I figured I would tell all you guys about something AWESOME that happened to me. The other day I got online to play a good old game of PSO, when something very interesting happened. I made a game, and some guy came in (you know how it works), now for some reason, his name was written in blue, not white. He said it was like that because he was a member of Sonic Team USA, but who knows, he could have just been a hacker. Anyway, he told me that there was indeed a Sonic Mag... he even showed it to me! And Sonic isn't the only Mag there is, he also showed me Super Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, and Robotnik. Robotnik hovered over him in a little ship, and Tails spun his tails around, but the others just kind of floated there. He also mentioned that these Mags, and only these Mags could learn unique Photon Blasts, and showed me one. I was like a Porkuipne, and it rolled up into a ball and shot needles up into the air, the needles automatically heatseaked every enemy around and nailed them... and it did TONS of damage! He didn't stop there, either, he told me that there are super rare weapons out there, one for Forces, one for Rangers, and one for Hunters that no one has ever gotten before, he even showed me the Hunter one! It's like a Double Saber, only it's a Double Sword, called a Twin Death Calibur, the swords on each end were jagged, and glowed white, and when he used it, the character animation was sweet! He told me that his Hunter couldn't use the Ranger or Force weapons, but he assured me that they were just as cool. You may not believe me, but what I'm telling you is 100% true, I was on Oberon: 12-01 when I made the game, and the guys name was: The Watcher, written in blue.

Hi, I'm also new...
    Anyway, I really_REALLY_ hope this is true. Every detail! For one, it's cool to think Sega employees drop on in and shows us whats up and coming. I thinks thats great if they do this. Even more important are the new Mags and Weapons! Can't wait to hear some confirmation about all this.

Rappy Hunter
    Sweden, Europa (The part of the world that god forgot)

Hmm.. very hard to believe. but who knows.. maybe they hid some stuff very very well.. which either is extremely hard to get (like 1 in a million) or something.. OR, stuffs that can only be obtained on special occasions by the sega staff..

But still.. hard to believe, i can only say "time will tell"

Hyakugojyuuichi!!

sweet if this is true than i want the super sonic mag!

Great story. But, it's obviously a complete lie. I've already looked at the raw item data dump from the RAM (Edited: At first I typed CD.) which contains the names of all weapons, armor, slotted items, etc,. and those weapons you speak of don't exist. (And don't even try to say they can only be found online, etc,. If this was the case, you'd need Sega to send you graphical data which doesn't exist on the CD and I doubt that would fit on a crummy VMU.) I'm sorry to say it, but if you guys don't want to hear this, close this message now.

THERE ARE NO MORE UNDISCOVERED WEAPONS & ARMOR IN PSO . .

Everything has been found . . EVERYTHING . .

I don't care if you believe me or not, but I speak the truth. Sega isn't going to "release" anything new, because there isn't anything new. The only things that will come out have already been discovered (by hackers, mind you), those are the "Nei's Claw", "Sonic Knuckles" and "Egg Blaster". Those three weapons I believe shall be released by Sega for winners of "PSO cups" or what not.

Anyways . . Nice lie, PSO_HUmar. You would have pulled me if I hadn't already looked at the item data list already. Seems to me that you just pulled a bunch of rumors together, threw a bunch of nice typing together, and tried to make it semi-believeable. **bzzt** You failed though.

However, about the mag bit . . I saw file names for "tails" and some other crazy mags and what not on the CD's executable . . But . . I don't think the Sonic the Hedgehog MAGs made it into the final cut of the game. It was probably something planned but didn't make it for the sake of a release date. We are stuck with what we've got until PSO v2, folks.

Psshh, yeah right . . A Double Sword, get fscking real. If you swear on your life that you saw this, it was probably some punk with his Gameshark using the weapon modifier code creating fake weapons and SOMEHOW managed to get online with them.

Peace.

Be on the look out for:

No pic: May LV79 FOnewearl, Reye LV68 HUnewearl, and C`rono LV67 HUmar.

PSO Shots~!

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: watashiwa on 2001-04-15 11:56 ]</font>

PSO Assassin

ummmmmm.... twin death cailber? did u make that up?

Hyakugojyuuichi!!

sweet if this is true than i want the super sonic mag!

PSO Assassin

maybe, a BIG gigantic maybe, this Person was from sonic team showing off some new Sh1t from PSO 2. but i very much doubt it! nice story tho. but i think u would find it under the fiction section.

I really doubt any of it is even mildly true. Anyone with a gameshark can screw around with hte hex values for items. I'm pretty sure all hex values that actualy create real items have been discoverd.

I have a gameshark myself (I need it to use an American PSO disc, in a Japanese Dreamcast). But I don't really want to mess with my character (only one mem card, and I'm not going to hack a legit character that I managed to get up to lvl 60).

But anyone who wants can go and manualy enter every possible hex code. I'm sure there is a specific range for items. Maybe even specific to rare items, and items classes.

In any case, if stuff like this exsisted, it would already have been found. And no, not by hackers (hackers actualy have some skill), but by simple script kiddies, and gamesharkers.

Oh, yes... "Twin Death Calibur," you say? That must be the first in a series of new double weapons, followed by the Double Invincible Blizzard Rifle +99 and the Dual Ultimate Yuji's Frying Pan of Doom! ... :P

... Really, if you're going to attempt to start yet *another* rumour (as if we're not all tired enough of the existing ones --, at least take two minutes to come up with a semi-plausible name.