Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

If you read my first addition to the story, you would know that Janet is a HUnewearl, things are always more clear if you read more thuroughly through a thread.

the knightly thief at your service
    a tavern in the middle of a rich neigborhood with lots to steal

but shes using a sniper which is a rifle class weapon hence why I asked

La Chupacabra-1/2 Azn Ogre KaFKa's Avatar

hmm... why do -Z and i both always seem to have a connection to each other? it seems to be strange...
    Yaski carfully navigated through the cluttered battlefield. Shredded armor plating and expolded motors were complimented by computer chips and hard drives. Kafka had sure had fun, since some pieces seemed to be untouched, while others were mangled beyond all recognition.

She tried to figure out where Kafka was going, they were approximately ten kilometers underground, which was right above the newly discovered ruins. Why these ruins? What was so special about them?

"Kafka, just wait, your time is coming"

She followed him, and gave a sigh when she saw the entrance of the ruins come and go, as well as a group of four unwary hunters being torn limb from limb for getting in his way. She was getting worried about when that assasin would show up, hopefully before he got too deep in the ruins...

Hikande ryukered into a random room of the ruins, not sure what to expect. She marveled at the exotic metal that it was made out of, as well as at how amazingly vacant it all seemed. An amazing amount of malice and hate was sleeping here, that much her newman intuission told her. The walls screamed with silent agony, the air writhed with nonexistant haterd.

For the first time in her life, Hikande was scared. Scared for her life. Scared for what might happen to her.

Scared of the unknown.

She walked into an adjacent(sp? tired) room, drawing her Lavis Blades. Bringing the pommels up to her lips, she kissed them.

"One more time, my friends"

As that happened, twenty black things appeared, and their forms lit up with brilliant blue photon energy. They raised their arms and started for her, as she prepared for the battle that was about to begin

Ah, once again I end up with -Z stalking me.

Not enough time to post now, but I will this afternoon. This isn't spam, I'm just saying don't do anything with Antitank until I post. Thx.

I Dream Of Sleep

"Rargh!"

Malice had found a fight and was now realising that maybe it wasnt such a good idea to look for one. The Diminians and Claws hadnt given him much of a challenge, but the Del Sabers were starting to become a problem. One of their jumping attacks had left a large gash in his right leg, and even before htta had started to slow him down he was having problems trying to counter attack them.

As he tried forcing one of them back with his Agito, a second jumped him from behind. The creature couldnt help but give out a hooting noise as it leapt, giving himself away to Malice, as the thing came closer. he just dropped to the floor. There was a ripping noise and the second Del Sabers buster had cut through the first. A quick thrust from where he lay put his Agito through the things back and finished that one off.

He leant on the katana and pulled himself up from the ground. His leg was bleeding quite a bit, and it needed treatment to at least stop the bleeding. He rummaged through his pack only to turnup nothing. He swore at his stupidity for not bringing enough supplies and decided that maybe heading back to the entrance would be a good move. Too bad he no longer new where that was. He also failed to notice the purple fog welling up from the ground, slowly taking shape and moving towards him.

"Wha-arrrgghh" he made a wet thump as the Chaos Bringer charged him, slapping him across the ground with its large canon arm. He lay on the floor in utter pain and stared up as the centaur like monster stalked over him. It placed its canon arm out in front of itself and began to charge its attack.

Antitank looked round. For a second she thought someone might have been stalking her. She sighed and continued down the corridor. As she approached the next door, she heard sounds of combat. She pressed herself against the wall and inched up to the doorway. the door opened slowly, and Antitank stuck her head through. A hunter was lying on the ground, blood pooling around him from a gash on his leg. A chaos bringer stood over him, energy gathering around it's cannon arm.

Antitank hesitated. She was supposed to avoid contact with anyone during her mission, but she retained enough of her human emotions to want to help the hunter. Her mind won over her CPU, and she dashed through the doorway, throwing herself at the chaos bringer side on. Her weight knocked it to the ground, and the blast rocketed into the ceiling somewhere. Antitank lay in with her daggers, cutting chitin and flesh again and again. Finally, the beast gave in and died.

"I hate centaurs." She thought aloud, shaking some purple blood from her helmet.

she looked up to where the chaos bringer's shot had hit the ceiling. Cracks were already spreading from the impact spot.

"Time to go, sato." Antitank took a moment to sheath her daggers, before grabbing the hunter in a fireman's lift. She made a mad dash for the door as the ceiling already began to cave in. Barely a second later, the room collapsed entirely, rocks filling the doorway, and crushing one of Antitank's legs as she ran through.

She dropped the hunter as she fell to the ground, but he hit the floor without too much of an impact. He seemed OK, but not fully conscious. That bringer must have hurt him more than she thought. She looked round, to see her right leg completely crushed flat under a pile of rocks. It was still connected to her body by a few wires, and sparked periodically.

"Well, so much for helping people..."

Antitank's sato bobbed up and down in front of her, pointing towards the exit doorway with one paw. A figure stood there, shrouded in the darkness.

"God damn. Another guy. Just what I need. He's probably got a claw clamped on his ass right now and wants me to get it off."

"Not quite."

-----

Cue Zi'zuku!

No time to post now, i'll be back later this afternoon ^_^

"QUICK, CHANGE ZE CHANNEL!!"

Creator Of Worlds

White_knight if you're going off for a while be aware that no one will be able to write about your characters as you didn't provide any kind of descriptions for them. All I can gather is that Shi is a male hunter and Kori is a female force!

The black and purple HUcaseal suddenly jolted into life. Tamarin was unsure of what was happening to her. According to her internal chronometer she had been offline for 17 Beats. Not wise in a location as hostile as this one.

Something else felt different too... The mag! An Apsaras a friend had lent to her was no longer present in usual position behind her. She glanced around the darkened surroundings but could see no trace of it.
    The mag seemed very eagar for battle which caused some friction between the two of them, Tamarin preferred stealth to outright confrontation.

"Apsaras!" She called out.

Her voice echoed back distorted and she raised her Heat Daggers into a defensive position instinctively.

"Damn emotion chips!"

Still she had to find it quickly, the ruins were no place for a mag or android to find themselves alone. She promptly ran forward into the unknown.

Hi guys ^_^ !! Long time no see Mr.Rubbish ^_^ !!
    __________________________________________________ ___

A Humar with long, red hair stands in front of a warp computer terminal in Pioneer 2. The terminal speaks to the Humar with a femenine voice.
    "Please input name, hunter license # and section ID."
    "Wolf Nasca, hunter license # 75211257, ID Redria."
    "ID confirmated. Welcome Wolf Nasca. Please input destination coordinates and warp #."
    "Ruins 01, warp 02831x."
    "Please confirm command input."
    "Confirm."
    "Command has been confirmated. Please stand by and wait for the warp security gates to open."
    A loud noise is heard as the warp gates unlock and slowly begin to open, revealing a blue colored ring of light that emanetes from the warp pad.
    "Please step into the warp pad and start the warp mechanism."
    "Warp mechanism active."
    "Please prepare to warp in 5...4...3...2...1...0." SHING !!
    In a instant Nasca emerged in the ruins. He looked around at his sorrounding, the ruins were dark, the walls seemed to be made out of some natural materials, but they were, in fact, made out metal. The air was thick with a strange purple mist that made breathing most unplesant.
    "I dont like this place, it reaks of evil. I am going to need you here more than ever Old Friend." Said Nasca to his katana smiling. The katana just gave out a gentle white glow as if to reply to its master.
    Nasca steped out of the empty room into a new room, the purple mist seemed thicker here that in the previous room.
    "There is something sinister in here..." as soon as Nasca spoke those words a strange creture leaped out of the of mist and attacked Nasca with a sword-like-arm. Nasca barely blocked the blow with his katana still in its sheath and pushed back the creature.
    Nasca's katana began to glow, ready to punish the daring creature.
    "It is not worthy of your power" Nasca instead drew a small photon handle and fliped the swich on, revealing a yellow photon blade, otherwise know as a Gladius.
    "Ready when you are,ugly ." Said Nasca sticking his tongue out at the creature. The creature charged Nasca in blind fury, swinging its blade arm wildly at Nasca. Nasca side-steped the blows and stabed the creature in the back of its head with his Gladius, swiftly ending its life.
    "Sorry pal, all I can give you is a quick,painless death"
    Nasca turned the gladius off and continued exploring deeper in to the ruins waiting for a real challenge to appear that could justify the use of his katana.

Director of Project Revolution

heh. Both Zi'Zuku and Nasca are in the Ruins. Should I get ready to update my sig?