View Poll Results: WHAJAJAJAJAJA!!!! ARE YOU LEGIT GUYS????
I know that being legit is a hard way...but it's more fun!

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • I don't cheat or trade so i'm 100% legit

11 18.33%
  • I trade and i avoid dupes/hacks

14 23.33%
  • I trade dupes/hacks but i dont dupe/hack

7 11.67%
  • I take everything on the floor of P2

1 1.67%
  • I dupe!!!

12 20.00%
  • I Hack!!!

3 5.00%
  • I can't live without cheats

1 1.67%
  • Cheaters go to hell!!!!!!

8 13.33%
  • I want to be legit.....snif....snif...

3 5.00%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Are you legit?

King of Nothing

I dupe, I trade dupes, I give away dupes (to friends only that last one). I don't hack, I'm currently offline trying to get back offline.

I hate super mass cheaters that are overpowered! I don't mind the level codes. They actually make characters pretty freaken weak compared to legit ones.

Cheaters aren't bad... but then again I some times do unlegit stuff but would never bring that stuff online. I lost some legit weapons randomly doing it. Bye bye my beloved hildeblue's cane I will never forget you...

On 2004-02-23 22:04, ADUCKI-Sempai wrote:
    I hate super mass cheaters that are overpowered! I don't mind the level codes. They actually make characters pretty freaken weak compared to legit ones.

Cheaters aren't bad... but then again I some times do unlegit stuff but would never bring that stuff online. I lost some legit weapons randomly doing it. Bye bye my beloved hildeblue's cane I will never forget you...
    Yeah, it gets pretty bad during battle

I dupe for protection against FSOD, i dupe for extra power (units, never mats), i dupe to trade or give (but i tell them it's duped). I don't hack, but hell, if i knew how i would! How awesome would that be? All your years of studying computer programming would finally pay off if u managed to do something really cool by hacking the game. Like maybe combining some of the effects you get on 'rappy's holiday' with some armour and being able to look really cool outside of that quest.

I'm not going to go into my 'why duping and hacking is ok' talk, simply 'cos i've posted it in too many other topics in this forum already. Look in either 'you think your legit' or 'duping: hear me out'. Hmm they only refer to duping really though...

Well, in my opinion it takes a better man (or woman) to hack a game and do something really creative with it than it does to go through levels on a game for hours looking for rares. I think that if you do it in a way that affects other's games, i.e. NOLing like on DC, then it is verry bad, but doing it just to have an uber mag or make your char look really cool can't be bad. Disagree if you like, it doesn't matter, i stand by my beliefs.

On 2004-02-20 04:02, Ness wrote:
    No one is legit.

... well almost no one.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ness on 2004-02-20 04:03 ]</font>
    stfu plz ^_^

On 2004-03-09 03:54, jt wrote:

stfu plz ^_^
    Its like VulpesMundi said, in many ways an immature thinking of certain people...

Thank you

Patser

no idea what u just meant -_- probably wont change anything anyways -_-

On 2004-03-10 03:56, jt wrote:
    no idea what u just meant -_- probably wont change anything anyways -_-
    But you had to write a comment...

If you have NO idea what I just meant, It won't chance anything, that's for sure. And too bad also!
    If only sometimes people ASKED, LISTENED and KNEW what other people said or meant, the gaming business would be a better world anyway! Think of it!

PatserGOUKI

if only people would explain what they meant when they say what they say then alot of the world would be a better chance also =)

On 2004-03-10 12:52, jt wrote:
    if only people would explain what they meant when they say what they say then alot of the world would be a better chance also =)
    LOL yeah, but dont you just hate the people who only have something to say but the things they say is nonsense?

The thing I meant to say to you: Dont cry Just stop playing this game. You are number XXXX to still has to have the comments on illegit people. The world isn't perfect... To bad for you!

As I can see in some points you are right, I can also irritate myself to you. On your numerous dumb points you describe. Thats a waste of space and too bad for yourself. Learn to live with it. Not all people are irritated by dupes, and they can still descent play this game, so why can't you? And why do you still have to write numrous post on this then?
    I dont think your a bad guy, but the thing I want to say is: play the game, enjoy it or move!

As from experience I (who does the dupes etc) can play with legit people too, why cant you?
    Maybe because you always want to point out what you think, like you know everything better. Get over it, and TRY TO PLAY WITH ANYONE. You don't have to, but trying is half of what you can do!

greets,

PatserGOUKI

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PatserGOUKI on 2004-03-11 01:49 ]</font>