Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

who cares...why do you care what his opinion is? YOU should get a life if you care about whether someone else has "a life" or not.

but the only reason i could play with cheaters was cause i was a force ^_^ thank god for rafoie

On 2004-03-04 09:09, Photek wrote:
    True i have seen people reply to post's but you take it to the next level. I have never seen anyone do it quite the way you do. constantly quoting people's entire post. and replying to it.
    I don't always quote entire posts, just the parts I respond to. That often is everything, not always.
    And as I said, I am not the king of it. There are places where they turned it into an art!

Its like you have nothing better to do. its not like you do it once in awhile its on a daily basis with you.
    On that I am not alone here. There are a few others that post daily.
    At the moment I write a post I indeed have nothing better to do. Otherwise I wouldn't be posting. It is a nice passtime to me.

I could see debating in a newsgroups about issues that effect the real world.However your debating on a Video GAme.BIg diffrence there loser!
    So, because I debate on ethics in a video game instead of the Israeli-Palestinian fence I am a loser? I don't see that. We all have our interests. You have yours. I have mine. I don't call anyone a loser for having an interest I don't share.

Not to mention you go around and act like you are the messiah of pso. Your just a Dork with a pc,inet hook up, and to much time on your hands.
    grin. Actualy, I think of myself pretty much by that last description. I am definitely NOT a messiah or anything. I just take pride in explaining my opinion well. And I don't think I'm the only one here.
    And of course:
    On 2004-03-04 09:29, BogusKun wrote:
    No I am.

I dont come to these forums that often anymore but everytime i do i see pages and pages of you ripping apart other people post. You have been doing this for months now.
    I think BogusKun pretty much responded to that one. And on top of that, the same thing happens on many other forums...

You are like a pso-world SLUt or something. Here is some advice...get a real life friend you hoser!
    Ooohhh, more namecalling. I'll just think that that says more about you than about me...
    And you don't know the friends I have, both in my physical environment and in my online one. My guess is you are the one in need of a friend...

hahaha, its ok superguppie you dont need to explain to me in detail how you have no life.

There is a huge diffrence spending 2 mins typing up a paragraph, and day in day out ripping apart peoples post.

YOu are just a scrub. IF you had friends you wouldnt spend so much time being a pso-world slut. i pitty you. Its sad to see someone so pathetic as you. but hey i guess you dont have anything better to do.

Wasting so much time on DYING video game. Your lucky your a noob and did not play pso on dreamcast because i would of nuked your DC all the way back to the netherlands. Then your sorry ass would have a topic to debate.

old school fanatic

On 2004-03-05 08:27, Photek wrote:
    hahaha, its ok superguppie you dont need to explain to me in detail how you have no life.

There is a huge diffrence spending 2 mins typing up a paragraph, and day in day out ripping apart peoples post.

YOu are just a scrub. IF you had friends you wouldnt spend so much time being a pso-world slut. i pitty you. Its sad to see someone so pathetic as you. but hey i guess you dont have anything better to do.

Wasting so much time on DYING video game. Your lucky your a noob and did not play pso on dreamcast because i would of nuked your DC all the way back to the netherlands. Then your sorry ass would have a topic to debate.
    You need to lighten up & stop the insults:

http://www.pso-world.com/faq.php?myf...tegories=Forum

lol Ban my account then.

lolita edit:

we don't ban people upon request. though we won't miss you if you're gone. but hey, due to your own attitude, you gained 2 warnings and the next time you break a rule, we'll gladly grant that request of yours.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2004-03-06 23:10 ]</font>

old school fanatic

I really deserved that. I'm positive that I played with AstroPanties before through a mutual friend. I even offered my condolences on Gamefaqs when you posted about the corruption.

On 2004-03-05 10:03, Photek wrote:
    lol Ban my account then. Fuck you , and Fuck pso-world. IM out!
    Wonderfulness... you should be banned in 3 hours.

On 2004-03-05 10:03, Photek wrote:
    lol Ban my account then. Fuck you , and Fuck pso-world. IM out!
    PWNED!

God damn it, you people are ruining my Ninja Gaiden time.

*sigh*

Dammit, I go to play Ninja Gaiden only to take a break and see this.

People, this whole "legit vs cheater" thing is really old. Grow up and forget about it.