well after waiting for about an hour and not even a peep from none, I guess my clan idea wasn't that well thought out. I joined pso world to meet some great players and maybe make some friends, don't get me wrong i've met a few pso worlders, but it seems i never see them again cause there games are always password protected. Why is it when i ask if anyone wants to play, none answers.
    I mean a no or im busy right now would be a whole lot better than everyone ignoreing, except some idiot who wants to talk dirty and show his obscene symbol chat. Maybe pso world just isn't what i thought it would be
    Anyway u guys have fun and always reach for the stars!!!

force lara lvl100
    force aria lvl 45
    hunter ira lvl 100
    hunter tyra lvl 5

Eh, sorry, who are you?

Seriously though, if you want to be noticed on Puck 9 ya gotta post the boards. Sorry.

Sorry ya feel that way. I guess you have to be on pso at the right time cuz whenevr i go on everyone asks me to play and i usually do... Ive never seen u on pso world yet so maybe u just had a bad expereince and took it to hard.. Keep on lookin, or join a game thats not full wihtout a pass..

Also a lot of peeps have PSOW for their password so dont be afraid to use it.

Hey ill play with ya and if i dont respond, say like "MONKEYS SUCK NOODLES" or something and im sure ill respond. And sometimes we are also idle sometimes..so thats one reason. BTW whats your name on pso? I hang out in the lobby now since i cant level up. So you'll find me at puck 9 alot.

The most beautiful girl in the Gurhal System

Ohhhh now I'm sad. I love to meet new people. Kez don't give up on us yet. There are great people here. Once you get your card collection growing, you'll meet lots of people. Trust me. Just don't give up. Maybe I'll get lucky and see you in the lobby.

Spy's right. Start posting alot and people will talk to you. I remember back when I had like 10 posts...hehehehe...