... if you could make one (hehe, someone got excited!). Anyways, I'm not talking about that old thread about "If you could make an item what would it be?" I'm talking about a new class of weapon (like swords, handguns... ect...). Me and my friend (on psow his name is Sef) came up with the idea of Whips (photon based like all other regular weapons). The hard part was thinking names for the 5 basic whips. Then we'll come up with Special Weapon whips. I already thought of a whole bunch of enemy weapon whips. Like De Rol Le's Tentacle. Or Dolmdarl's Tentacle. Can't do Barba Ray's Tentacle... seeing it's not a real creature. The weapon (basic 5 ones) would be usable by HU's and FO's. Requires ATP to use (not that much either). 3-hit combo. Attack animations would be unique with HUcaseal, FOmarl, and FOmar. HU&FOnewearl would have the same animation, HUmar, HUcast, and FOnewm would all have the same animation. I'll post the 5 whip names later... but until then, what new weapon class would you make?