Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    %s on weps are for wimps

Thanks AYY-BEE-CEE for the idea

This can be a group fic, you just have to decide if you want to post anything or not.

Anyways, heres the start.

------------------------------------------------------
    "WHAT?! THE DEATHS ON PIONEER 1 WEREN'T DARK FALZ'S WORK?!",Principle Tyrells voice thundered, hearing news from a Lab representative.

"No sir, Dark Falz merely collected the souls. From studies of Rico's messages... The videos we collected from them..." A small man in a lab coat with ugly brown hair said weakly, "Here, see for your self."

The man then removed a switch from his pocket, he pressed a button and a laser TV screen popped out in front of the Principle.

A video began, a group of hunters were in battle with Bartles.

Suddenly, the wave of blue energy swept over them. The Hunters looked at eachother for a minute then were enveloped by a black blob.

Tyrell stood there, shocked beyond beleif.

He then managed to struggle out, "Call in the Elites."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Robo47 on 2004-02-16 11:53 ]</font>

!!! ^_^

"QUICK, CHANGE ZE CHANNEL!!"

Creator Of Worlds

Barton smiled to himself. He had paid a small fortune in order to pass the 'elites' entrance exam. Now they were being called up. It was his chance to shine.

He whipped out his Shock Saber and gave it a quick polish (fnar fnar). It was a treasured heirloom handed down through the generations and now a member of his family would actually get to use it.

It was a great moment indeed.

Customary AWESOME Title Solstis's Avatar

Sitslos watched the elites prepare themselves for their mission. A long time ago (a week), he belonged to that group. Until one day, he woke up laying on the ground, his items lost to the ether.

His friends told them that he had frozen, and they couldn't wake him up. He was fired the next day, the commanders telling him that they couldn't have people on the staff that froze in the line of combat, or even when being transported by a teleporter.

He shook his fist and cursed their names!

%s on weps are for wimps

A small group of hunters sat in an alleyway.

The group consisted of a HUmar in black with green eyes, a Black and Grey HUcast, A HUcaseal with a Black and white paintjob, a RAcaseal that looked similar to the RAcaseal, and a FOnewm in black and yellow that sat there twirling small blobs of Rafoie and Megid around his fingers.

The HUmar stood and walked toward a metal trashcan that had been set on fire for warmth, he looked at his friends, he sighed and finally said,"Knights, I have been called in... to fight a new menace. So in my abscense, this is the new ranking."

He looked at the HUcast,"Strike, you are commander."
    Then the FOnewm,"Coundown, you stay as Demolishions Expert." Countdown cheered and fell backwards.
    "Terra and Tella, you two stay with your ranks."

Strike tossed a Trimate into the fire, the flame grew. He then said,"See you soon Master Leon"

Countdown jumped back up,"Yeah, heres to you Master Leon!"

Terra and Tella remained silent.

Leon took a Hell's Gungnir from the wall and smiled,"Hopefully this will get us enough money to get a new place to stay."

Leon waved and left the alleyway.

----

In another part of Pioneer 2, Jackson Arcadia readied his Red Sword and said goodbye to his friends and family. He then began to walk down the road.

%s on weps are for wimps

Twenty hunters each with their respective gear, be it strong weapons or weapons with sentimental value, gathered in the Shopping District.

"Man, why do we gotta be here? Wouldn't the lobbies be a better place to stay?" one arrogant HUcast said.

"Because," Tyrell replied coming down from the government platform thingy "The beast, which shall be called BSOD now, likes to attack large groups in the lobby."

"What?! It's on the ship?!" a HUnewearl asked, obviously she was scared.

The Hunters began to converse with eachother about that.

"Please let me finish!" Tyrell shouted. "You shall be sent down to Ragol in groups of four. Each group will have this 'duped' Tsumikiry J-Sword with 300% Native or an, also 'duped', Black King Bar with 300% dark."

Tyrell scanned the crowd. "Barton, you shall be leader of the first team. Jackson, you will lead team two. Aww man! Every Hunter wait here while I get my papers."

Creator Of Worlds

PS Robo47 if you want the rest of the group-ficcers to jump in, amend the title of the post so that they spot it!

Barton was overjoyed at being nominated a team-leader. It was obvious that the Principal could sense the strength that he signified. Although he could not recognise the strange weapons that the others were using, they clearly were envious of his.

Many would come up to him and say "OMFG!!!!1! Is that what I think it is?" Or words to such effect.

He would reply calmly that yes, it was a Shock Saber. They would walk away, shaking their heads in disbelief, probably overcome by the moment...

He felt his chest swell with pride. He could practically taste victory.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mr_rubbish on 2004-02-16 11:50 ]</font>

%s on weps are for wimps

Thanks Mr.Rubbish!

i dont have online, but its a group fic none the less! ^_^
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Zi'Zuku sat in quiet self reflection. He liked being in the dark... but did that dark just move? O.o?

Zi'Zuku opened one eye to see a HUGE blob of black... death, in front of him. He immidiately jumped to perch himself atop the Caduceus as it lunged its pseudopod at him. It surrounded him, but just as he thought all hope was lost, it seemed to be attracted to something else. it oozed away from him, and down the tree he was on. he shifted his way to the lower branches to see why it had spared him.

"LOL! so den | tr@d3 2000 BKBs and TJ $w0rds wih Max 1337 %s to tyrell for $TUFF!!"

"Lolzorz!! (...zorz? ~_^) tyrell is teh n00b!"

"Lol, noob!... h3y, Rn't teh elites c0m3 d0wn h3r3? T3ll us n0t to l3@v3?"

"OMG STFU! we r teh 1337, rghit?"

"rghit! lolwtfbrb rghit!"

"rghit my @$$! teh Hax0rz m0nster = dere!"

"W3 PWNZ!!!

Zi'Zuku couldn't help but give a morbid smirk as he saw the hunters run at the abomination, only to have it elapse their new weapons, and consume them. for a moment he thought he saw one being mutated into a journalist he once met, but the darkness loomed around it, and all that was left was their sillhouettes. when the dark blob left, the hunters's black sillouettes lay on the ground, a red box beside each of their corpses.

"i wonder how much i could trade those for?"

Zi'Zuku jumped down the remaining 10 feet to the ground, and slowly moved towards the boxes. for some strange reason, he didn't see the abomination anywhere. he picked up all 4 boxes, and shoved them in his pack. thats when he heard someting similar to a really big pouiliful slime moving around behind him. he flipped to the side as the dark blob came smaching down where he once was. yet it wasted no time, and came for him again. he ran to the opposite side of the room where he noticed a few boomas unearhting themselves.

"no time, no time!" Zi'Zuku yelled pole vaulting over the locked door, leaving the boomas dissapointed and confused

"Runaway! RUNAWAAAAAAY!!" he yelled, flailing both arms to the side, not caring what was in his way.
    -----------------------------------------------------
    EDIT: *pulls out cellphone*

"hi, ignatious? i'd like to purchase 1 holy hand grenade..." (jk) ^_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Z on 2004-02-17 05:28 ]</font>

"QUICK, CHANGE ZE CHANNEL!!"

Creator Of Worlds

Did -Z just BSOD my character?!?!?!?

Barton was fuming. A few Beats in and his character had already been corrupted. His team had vanished along with his most precious of weapons
    F!@~$%**::@! *&$?'@#~^! Memory card!

But he had to demonstrate why Tyrell valued him above all others. It was time for 'Plan B'... Deny everything.

He approached Tyrell.
    "My team appears to have vanished without a trace Can I have a new one please?"