Veteran Fighter

So, do you all like PSO? Or might you have prefered another format? 'overhead view' sorta Diablo stuff? Or maybe Everyquests 'deeper' world?
    Personally I think the game needs a 'trade window'. You know, the items your trading are displayed and both people have to click 'okay'. Is that so much to ask? Or is it supposed to be a 'trust' issue?

Just a big and disgusting thing.

It's either supposed to be a trust issue, or they just got lazy. Hopefully it is included in Ver. 2 as it will promote trading a lot more. And I like the way PSO is set up but it's just a shame that it gets so repetitive after a while. Maybe a huge world like EverQuest's isn't such a bad idea for PSO2.

I love the 3rd person presentation of the game, so engrossing . I also like the game as, more stuff and deeper gameplay would be nice though. I haven't got tired of it yet!
    Yeah, i do wish their was a trade screen. I was ripped off once so I just don't bother trading anymore.

Honestly, I dont even think SEGA considered the fact that people might actually trade. I think if they knew trading would become so popular, they would have made something to make it easier...

Veteran Fighter

Hey SaitoH!!! mail me tonight i'll be on late

A trade window would be great! I lkie the prespective the game has but i wish it had a few more camera posistions! LMNOPIA i need you guild card tonight all of my guild cards got deleted;(

Man, does my previous post ever sound disjointed. Writing is definately not my strong point, LOL!

Lmnopia, I'll be on later tonite as well. You may see me running in the lobby

Veteran Fighter

yeah really you sound like you stole my burning weed saber....

I really like the 3rd person view. Diablo 1 was cool to me because I thought 'Oooh, graphical nethack'. Then in D2 I thought 'Oooh, boring clicking on things.' The 3rd person with the attack and the slashing and the ohmy seems to me to make me feel more like I'm controlling directly, than pointing with a command to 'kill that'.

On 2001-04-16 11:52, CASH wrote:
    Honestly, I dont even think SEGA considered the fact that people might actually trade. I think if they knew trading would become so popular, they would have made something to make it easier...
    Personally I have to disagree, the section id system is sooo based on trading to get what your id doesnt allow. I believe the trades were left without a window to present an area of risk, although i would prefer a trade window like in diablo.