Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: PSO Cinemas

And I thought my PSO shots looked good with S-Video... That shows how much better the original files are from what is sent to the monitor. Very crisp and clean. Too bad the rest of PSO can't come in like that. :/

Edit: Oh just thought of something. Would the background to the title screen be a movie as well? If it is then you might be able to yoink that without that annoying "Press Start" part. I think that would make a nice screen as well. Though thinking about it, I don't think it is a movie. But worth a check right?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BLITZKOMMANDO on 2004-02-16 20:33 ]</font>

The pics that were posted of the PC version looked really crisp. Too bad that clarity made the graphics look even more outdated lol.

I don't think the title screen is a movie in the same sense that the cinemas are. Its not listed with the rest of the .sfd files, but there are some cool graphics on the disk that are in .png form that look pretty cool. Also all the web browser graphics and backgrounds are available also.

here is a .jpg I pulled from the disk

And here is the splash pic from the registration html page:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2004-02-16 20:52 ]</font>

This reminds me of the days of putting in the Dreamcast GDs into the disk drive and checking for the pictures and extras sometimes included. It is interresting though that they would just leave all the pictures in .PNG and .JPG format. Heck, it's interresting that they actually have those files on the disk at all.

Once I figure out how to run the asf and adx files, I'll have access to so much more including all the music from the game. I can see the files for like valentine's day and Christmas etc. i just can't play em yet LOL.

It also lists the Intros for bosses in those files, as well as the death scenes.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2004-02-16 20:56 ]</font>

Really? The intro for Olga Flow may help solve exactly what he is saying so those who were interrested in that topic weeks ago can finally sleep at ease knowing what he said for sure.

On 2004-02-16 20:55, VioletSkye wrote:
    Once I figure out how to run the asf and adx files, I'll have access to so much more including all the music from the game. I can see the files for like valentine's day and Christmas etc. i just can't play em yet LOL.

It also lists the Intros for bosses in those files, as well as the death scenes.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2004-02-16 20:56 ]</font>
    You can't run the .adx files? Perhaps a hex editor would help you??? *hint hint*

On 2004-02-16 20:55, VioletSkye wrote:

You will need to extract .afs container to individual .adx files then convert .adx file to .wav file.

heh, very nice captures indeed..
    if you got the space, keep 'em coming
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

Get a host... direct us there... and we can have fun browsing.

Anyone noticed JoelTaylor and his extremely large sig? It's bigger than my last two.

%s on weps are for wimps