Ive played C mode since Ver2. I know the maps and puzzles by heart. Had 4'04"xx on DC. Now have 2 TA chars on GC (In signiture). Ive even cleared C mode with 2 people only (me hucast, friend racaseal) and got a time of 6'18"xx. Well i have no one here who plays PSO, so i haven't been able to try offline C mode. Well i finally got my friend to try it. He really liked it. He's still a beginner, but we did ok. We beat C1 in 17 minutes. C2 in 1'08"xx (need to redo) and C3 in 45 minutes. Just me (huceasal) and my friend who had never even played PSO before (racast) Anyway, we got to C4, and struggled... The first time we ran out of mates before the worm. So i gave him some pointers and we tried again. We got to the worm and failed... We were very close tho. I didn't know he didn't have a doll and he died. I had 1 doll and a monomate left. The point is, its alot more challenging then i thought it would be. Offline, you cant quickly check your "To next level" to try to save mates. The split screen makes it difficult to see (especailly the Dragon. And a 19" TV done help matters). Dark rooms are TERRIBLE. Online you can easily stare at the radar and attack (if your good). Offline the radar is a bit more confusing... If C4 is giving us this much trouble, i have my doubts for C6 and C9...

And a funny thing. My friend has played for like 3 or 4 hours now, and he's already seen 2 rare enemies! In the C1 we seen an Al Rappy. I was still level 1 tho (friend was waiting for me at a door) and i tried to kill it. Bad idea. I was taking like 3-6 damage out, and he was hitting me and almost killing me. Well we ended up dieing later, and we retried, and unlike online, the Al Rappy wasn't there... Then in C3 we seen a Red Slime. I was pretty shocked. Just thought i'd share a cool experience

thats cool. sounds tough though, and split screen SUCKS!

i want to complete cmode offline badly (i wat that Crazy Tune!!!! :/) but i cant get my friends into it...

i need to force them.

good luck and ill take your friends srank when you beat it.

Ohhh man. I tried to do offline c-mode with a couple of friends once. They were both incomptent, but thought they could play, thus wouldn't listen to anything I said about anything. Really bad FOmarl, really bad HUnewearl, and my long-suffering HUmar. 13" C64 monitor. 3-way split screen.

That. Sucked. We failed once when the FOmarl died standing under Bob when he fell at the end. -_-;;;

Good luck, you're going to need it?

At least it isn't Ep2 C2, eh? >.<;;; Teh p41n. *strangles Gol Bob*

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.