Hi all,
    As the title says I am new online and am looking for players of similar level to team up with for legit questing. I am a FOmar lvl 42, so anyone (particularly androids!) looking for a force let me know.

Lover of All Things That Are Cute

I have a level 37 FOmarl and a level 63 RAcaseal, if you're interested. I'm usually around on Altair 04. w00t.

On 2004-02-18 09:49, Ayaname wrote:
    I have a level 37 FOmarl and a level 63 RAcaseal, if you're interested. I'm usually around on Altair 04. w00t.
    I have a Lv 70 Racaseal that would be happy to help too! What time do are you usually on (and what timezone)?

Thanks guys, I will go online tonight and see if I can find you. What names do your characters go by?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zaezel on 2004-02-23 03:38 ]</font>

You could look at Dubhe 5 from 8pm GMT till 9pm GMT, and usualy a little after that.
    Me and my friends go there every day. You might find Superguppie, $exiblond, Coolest-Mum, Bauglir, Helcaraxae, SJ and Curtina. Although it may be hard to contact us when we're in a team, if you come just after 8, you're likely to find us chatting in the lobby.

Phantom bass-guitarist from the void

As an add-on to Superguppie's post, if you find any of us knockin' around then feel free to speak to us, particularly me or Superguppie. Both of us are usually only too pleased to help.

Bauglir and Helcaraxae are two of my many characters (both of whom have been mentioned in Superguppie's post).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Caecilius on 2004-02-23 05:05 ]</font>