Rappy Hunter

all of us are fortunate to have pso now, and get ready for 2 on 2 combat because all these lvl100 forces and androids are going to war and they are going to leave a barren landscape in their wake. I'm a humar, and I side with the forces. I'm trying to work up to lvl100, but it's a loooong road when u get ERASED AT LVL60! i heard this one fool who said he got to lvl50 in two days- my ass! it's not easy, but i want to stick with it even i can't go online.

I've made 50 in about 43 hours offline. It's not very hard at all if you transfer a high-powered mag. You can beat normal mode after about 3.5 hours and when you finish you will be between lvls 17 and 20, depending on which maps you get. Immeadiatly after you do this, play on hard mode. This will take about 3-5 hours, pending on map variants, character class and level, etc. etc. The bottle neck for hard is Falz and his third form, which can be beaten at level 25 with resist/saints and enough scape dolls. Upon completion of Hard-mode, you'll be at lvls 26-30, with around 10 hours on you character. Go to very hard mode. This can take anywhere from 3 to 6 hours, pending the forementioned variables. You can take Falz with the resist/saints and scapedolls at 46, which is the lowest level I've achieved victory ove him. Re-load very hard again and continue the routine, and you can make 50 in two days easily.

Veteran Fighter

yeah that means im going to have to get it together and get 100 ... hmm oh well what char should get there...

Please stop wearing Resist/Saints

Cripes Spy!
    you even have a method for this!
    -sheesh-

Must get to lv 100 before......its not looking good

Spy is correct. I have a second char with 17 hours and I have beaten the game on V-HARD already at level 47 offline.

I got myself a level 200 mag, a very high % charge breaker, and frost lockgun wtih 50% machine and 40% hit.

The big timesaver was the walk through walls trick to get to the ruins so I didn't have to go back and touch the 3 totems. Make sure you bring your double saber or a sword with you when fight vol opt because if you teleport back to pioneer 2 to go get them, you'll lose your telepipe and the levels will be reset =)

I was level 40 when I started the ruins and went up seven levels in just over an hour hehe =)