Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2734353637383940 LastLast
    Director of Project Revolution

What, exactly, is the limit to big explosions (similar to that of ZI'Zuku's awesome chanting Megid...) because I think I thought of one, but then again, if we can't have those... I'll discard it.

And a Nuclear Bomb? Honestly, Kafka, it would be more of a Photon Bomb with bigger explosions, but without the radiation.

Of course, this is all up to Blackhawk, but still...

Creator Of Worlds

captains will have the last word on things like thermo-nuclear class explosions.

It kind of negates the purpose of doing a group-fic if you can see it coming though! ^_^

Wielder of Divine Might

Ok, here's a question. Where is the "commando unit" trying to get? Are they trying to get into the base the main force is attacking or some other facility?

I'm a big fan of setting up the story, so my idea for an outline would be something like this

1. Intro segment giving the basic purpose of the attack. This would explain who the attacking group is, why they're attacking, and who they're attacking.
    2. Preparation for the attack. The attacking group would have to form a plan and accumulate resources. Otherwise it would truly be suicide.
    3. Hunters attack base. Fighting ensues.
    4. "Commando unit" infiltrates wherever they're trying to infiltrate.
    5. The battle heats up outside/commando unit starts doing it's thing.
    6. Endgame cycle.
    7. End followed by a possible epilogue.

Now, are we going to keep it like that pretty much and then let the two teams decide what they want to do with that outline? Also, do we have a limit on how big our posts have to be or how long the fic can be?

Customary AWESOME Title Solstis's Avatar

Didn't feel like quoting, but that sounds great! Except for the epilogue part... I stink at writing epilogues.

But yeah, I do expect to kill off Solstis towards the middle, and maybe kill off 'ol rusty Alpha 360 (rubbish can't shoot him with an anti-android rifle now, tho ).

I guess I'll have to whip up some new characters...

Creator Of Worlds

M_Blackhawk said they need to obtain data from the base. So the main attack is nothing more than a GIANT diversion. Once the data is retrieved then the hunters retreat.

The intro section will depend on how you have the hunters start. for my team i have already outlined intros plus mission objectives.
    get to your team's forum board and start posting about it.

My plot outline is specifically designed to be as open to interpretation as possible. That way writers won't be compromised and the stories can diverge as necessary.

I suggest davion that you have a read through my group-fics sticky post for the section on 'plot-points'. It'll explain what we're trying to work out at the moment.

On 2004-03-10 12:43, Davion wrote:
    Ok, here's a question. Where is the "commando unit" trying to get? Are they trying to get into the base the main force is attacking or some other facility?

I'm a big fan of setting up the story, so my idea for an outline would be something like this

1. Intro segment giving the basic purpose of the attack. This would explain who the attacking group is, why they're attacking, and who they're attacking.
    2. Preparation for the attack. The attacking group would have to form a plan and accumulate resources. Otherwise it would truly be suicide.
    6. Endgame cycle.

Now, are we going to keep it like that pretty much and then let the two teams decide what they want to do with that outline? Also, do we have a limit on how big our posts have to be or how long the fic can be?

Listen the man, You've been out of group fics for a while and in the mean time this fella's gone on and turned into to teh Group ficcie expert!

And he has a cool name.

On 2004-03-10 10:51, KodiaX987 wrote:
    You watch way too much Akira!
    I love that movie (damn i want that bike, grrr)

Who said the hunters were the good guys? We could say the army are truly good and the hunters are bad...though that probably won't happen.

Customary AWESOME Title Solstis's Avatar

On 2004-03-10 13:33, Sord wrote:
    On 2004-03-10 10:51, KodiaX987 wrote:
    You watch way too much Akira!
    I love that movie (damn i want that bike, grrr)

Who said the hunters were the good guys? We could say the army are truly good and the hunters are bad...though that probably won't happen.
    They could all be bad, and in a moment of revelation, they blow the planet up to save the universe all Metroid/Kafka-like.

The BlackHawks: First Family of PSOW
    Pioneer City, Skyly Sector, Residential Block 7 East.

On 2004-03-10 13:06, mr_rubbish wrote:
    M_Blackhawk said they need to obtain data from the base. So the main attack is nothing more than a GIANT diversion. Once the data is retrieved then the hunters retreat.

The intro section will depend on how you have the hunters start. for my team i have already outlined intros plus mission objectives.
    get to your team's forum board and start posting about it.

My plot outline is specifically designed to be as open to interpretation as possible. That way writers won't be compromised and the stories can diverge as necessary.

I suggest davion that you have a read through my group-fics sticky post for the section on 'plot-points'. It'll explain what we're trying to work out at the moment.

On 2004-03-10 12:43, Davion wrote:

6. Endgame cycle.

Actually, there are 2 insertion teams with separate objectives. First objective is to retrieve a crystal from a lab complex in the military base. Inside that crystal is the body of Rico, which was found after Falz was defeated.

The second insertion team has a more direct objective....kill a general who is also the ringleader of the "Black Paper" Syndicate.

later

M_BlackHawk

On 2004-03-10 14:23, M_BlackHawk wrote:
    Actually, there are 2 insertion teams with separate objectives. First objective is to retrieve a crystal from a lab complex in the military base. Inside that crystal is the body of Rico, which was found after Falz was defeated.

The second insertion team has a more direct objective....kill a general who is also the ringleader of the "Black Paper" Syndicate.

later

M_BlackHawk
    woah woah woah, is this stuff we have to abide by or ideas? or is this something your planning in another fic?