I've read about most aspects of Episode III but information about leveling up is very sparse. I know you can gain level ups but at what rate do stats go up per level up? Or do stats even increase at all on characters/cards?

On 2004-02-22 03:49, Castoth wrote:
    I've read about most aspects of Episode III but information about leveling up is very sparse. I know you can gain level ups but at what rate do stats go up per level up? Or do stats even increase at all on characters/cards?
    When you gain level you can get better cards.
    http://www.pso-world.com/sections.ph...cle&artid=1865

The character cards never increase there stats.

That's it, the only thing that increases is the probability of finding new cards? Ack. >_<

Must be somewhat boring once you reach level 100 online then, as there is not much to truly accomplish after that (unless you just want a number above your head; at least in Ep. I and II stats still went up slightly at higher levels and even at the highest).

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

Well, given that the higher your level, the greater the chance of rare cards appearing, capping at 100, that gives quite a bit to strive for right there. Add in the fact that some cards can only be found in certain modes (online, scenario, Offline Battle, Offline Multi Battle), and that some online cards are only available from VIP auctions, you're going to be playing for a long long time to get all the cards even once level 100 is achieved.

Besides, the cutoff levels don't mean you *WILL* find XXX card that only becomes available at XXX cutoff level. I've yet to find anyone witha complete set of cards. For some reason, alot of people are stuck at early 90% of all cards, even those at Clv 300+ that i've encountered.

Anyone have any clue why Ancient Saber and Recobox seem amazingly hard to find?

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

Because while they are R3's, they have a 1 Rarity point, meaning that once you reach that cutoff you only have a 1/however many rarity point cards available chance of getting one. On the other hand, note that a Sword has 10 Rarity points, so it's much more common.