Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

im a level 38 HUmar wiht a level 58 mag and a buster +7

should i be able to take dark falz on normal ? and what items should i get in preperation ?

Dead man walking

You should be able to beat him very easily at that level. You should be able to beat him on hard at that level. Heck, if you can tweak your character you can beat him on very hard, but this is obviously your first time around so you can just ignore that last comment. If you somehow have trouble, bring a scapedoll.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Squeege on 2004-02-24 16:53 ]</font>

kool i just found one and leveled up

LEVEL 38!? i took that guy down with a lvl 24 HUmar! first try didnt die once. he's a peice of cake ('cept for Rabarta and Pilla, heal after those and you'll have no problem)

omg homedude was easier than vol opt

Helco, why in the world didn't you try before asking us? You should have realised how easy he is at your level.

Really, the only bad thing that comes if you're not strong enough to take on a boss is that you lose your money. (just go again to the boss, pick up your weapon and die) And since you bank your money before going to any boss... it's a win / no loss situation.

Except in Quests. Never die in a quest, unless you're alone somewhere in "from the depths".

What I mean is, don't chicken out! Just try things out. PSO is player friendly for the most part....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saffran on 2004-02-24 17:04 ]</font>
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

The only problem a HUanything should EVER have is against his 3rd form due to the fact he flys out of range a lot and then hits you with grants followed immediately by the Claw. But that is only problem due to the fact he moves out of slicer range a lot. So fix the problem with a Gush handgun series and have some good ol Dark Falz ownage

lvl.38??? How long have you been playing? Just maybe add a few more grinders to the buster, and you'll be in business!

been playiong ? not long really

known as Epeon88 on outwar.com

On 2004-02-25 09:30, Helco wrote:
    been playiong ? not long really
    what the hell are you doing with a buster?